New

Amidala

Diabloii.Net Member
New

hi guys, im new here ;)

have played diablo a few times, but every time i got a high lvl char, program had to be uninstalled :(

i installed it a few days ago again, and im not going to uninstall it this time ;)

(at least, im gonna try) :p

mad.as.a.meataxe

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome Amidala, read the stickies at the top of the forums to fill you in on most things of consequence. Tell us a little about yourself, where you're from, what characters you like to play, etc. Most of all enjoy your stay!

MAAM

corax

Diabloii.Net Member
hey. welcome to the forums. dont forget to check out the stickies and the ATMA program. pwnage for one and all.

If you have to uninstall d2 again just backup your save folder so you'll still have your stuff when you reinstall :D

enjoy your stay and do not druids beat all?

Masas

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the SPF!
Could you tell us abit more about yourself, and your D2 carrier?
EDIT: OMG, 3x sametime posts.

Amidala

Diabloii.Net Member
well, at the moment i play assasin, and just got to act 2 :rolleyes:

for info about myself:

im a girl, 15, and from the netherlands,

also im little sis of Horobi :p

Toppo

Diabloii.Net Member
Amidala said:
im a girl, 15
Oh, damn... maybe if we wait for a couple of years and try again? :D

... joking aside (sorry Horobi :p ), welcome to the SPF, Amidala :howdy:

Horobi

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the Forum sis :p .

Toppo, if you joke around about my sis, you should apologize to her, and not to me. She can handle herself without my help (at least, I hope so ;) )

Nacaa

Diabloii.Net Member
Heya and welcome to the forum! :howdy:

Enjoy your stay and stop in at the bar for a beer... umm... coke.

Amidala

Diabloii.Net Member
thanks all, i know 1 thing for sure, im gonna play the game more, before i start tournaments and ****, so i get the hang of it again ;)

Amidala said:
well, at the moment i play assasin, and just got to act 2 :rolleyes:

for info about myself:

im a girl, 15, and from the netherlands,

also im little sis of Horobi :p
What is this, bring your reletives to forum day or something? said hi to skunkbelly's dad yesturday, and now you lil sis.
Well nice to meet you. your a EU so i wont kick your shins, although i think horobi had the honour of a kick when he joined..
I've only just turned 17, so the age difference might not be too big.;)
anyway, moving on quickly, i hope you enjoy yourself, i hope horobi can fill you in on whats good (bnet bashing, 1337 finds, shin kicking) and whats bad (druids, squids and soft cheese) in this part of the www.
:howdy:

Sidhe

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey there Amidala, welcome to the SPF. :) Nice to see another EU around here! Don't pay too much attention to some of the guys, they tend to treat the SPF as a probable dating site, given half the chance *cough*FB*cough* :p

Sidhe said:
Hey there Amidala, welcome to the SPF. :) Nice to see another EU around here! Don't pay too much attention to some of the guys, they tend to treat the SPF as a probable dating site, given half the chance *cough*FB*cough* :p
So sidhe, your place or mine? :p

Sidhe

Diabloii.Net Member
farting bob said:
So sidhe, your place or mine? :p
How about each of us at his/her own place? So, you at your place and me at mine, in case you didn't get it... ;)

[/hijack]

Sorry Amidala, no more hijacks from me in your intro... :eek:

Sledge

Diabloii.Net Member
Sidhe said:
How about each of us at his/her own place? So, you at your place and me at mine, in case you didn't get it... ;)
you're still too close to bob
try my place :cool:
[/hijack]

welcome :thumbsup:

Nightfish

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay! ;)

(Yes, that's right, nothing about dating in my post, sorry)