New York City Mondaily!

neumein

Diabloii.Net Member
New York City Mondaily!

RL: A little update on my USA trip.

My flight from Melbourne to LA: I was nearby a severely mentally handicapped girl. That's one thing, but when her parents don't control her antics, things get very annoying. Ugh. Flight was delayed 3 hours, immigration is a pain in the rear, flight takes 15 hours... it was painful. Then to compound matters, I meet up at the hotel, with my parents and sisters, jetlagged into oblivion, to be told that we were going to Disneyland. *bleep*

We went there for the evening, went on a tour of LA the next day, and then headed back to the Hotel, from which we caught our flight to NYC. Haven't done much yet, but I did venture out to grab a hot dog. How long before I slvl22 Hork is anybody's guess. And no, I won't be checking the drops. </attempted humour>

Tomorrow involves some powershopping, and sleeping, methinks. I'll try and keep you updated. but net access is sporadic. And expensive.

D2: Hah.

Joosh

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: New York City Mondaily!

RL: A little update on my USA trip.

My flight from Melbourne to LA: I was nearby a severely mentally handicapped girl. That's one thing, but when her parents don't control her antics, things get very annoying. Ugh. Flight was delayed 3 hours, immigration is a pain in the rear, flight takes 15 hours... it was painful. Then to compound matters, I meet up at the hotel, with my parents and sisters, jetlagged into oblivion, to be told that we were going to Disneyland. *bleep*

We went there for the evening, went on a tour of LA the next day, and then headed back to the Hotel, from which we caught our flight to NYC. Haven't done much yet, but I did venture out to grab a hot dog. How long before I slvl22 Hork is anybody's guess. And no, I won't be checking the drops. </attempted humour>

Tomorrow involves some powershopping, and sleeping, methinks. I'll try and keep you updated. but net access is sporadic. And expensive.

D2: Hah.
Hey Nate, sounds like you've had a rough trot so far, make sure you have a hell of a time, get to the clubs and pubs and get that Aussie accent goin eh mate ;).

Have a bit of fun and let me know how it goes, you've got me email anyway keep us updated.

RL: Work, work and more work, new house and all that jazz.

D2: Probably get a bit of LK in, a few cow runs and maybe some pindle or something, dunno, shake it up a bit :p

Joosh :thumbsup:

pancakeman

Diabloii.Net Member

Ewwww, NYC....

Well, try to enjoy it. See if you can find the Cash Cab, his number is 7N78. :smile:

So wait, are you an Aussie with family here, or an American living in Australia?

D2: Heh.

sirpoopsalot

Diabloii.Net Member

Wait neumein... I know you might not be used to things on the negative side of GMT, but you posted this thread 2 minutes before forum-Midnight/Tuesday?

:scratchhead:

RL (Tuesday): Hiking or biking, or both. I have a hike-date on Friday, so I'll probably take it fairly easy and keep some energy in reserve. I have lots of other chores to procrastinate too (car emissions and registration, bills, cleaning, etc).

D2: Still playing only a few minutes per day (if I play at all). So, ~50 LK runs, a couple of WSK/Baal runs, or maybe progressing through an act in Normal for SpongebobII... probably one of those since it's been a couple days since I fired up D2.