Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

New WW, need help.

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by Fuzer, Oct 1, 2011.

1. Fuzer

Fuzer IncGamers Member

New WW, need help.

Hi guys im new on D2. I've read a lot of guides! And i choose barb for be my 1st pj :) WW pvm Barb!

im playing on a private Chilean server, and recently i've won an Azurewrath on an event! Can I use it with a ww barb?
    I have some other questions, eould be great if you can help me.

- what to use? 2 wpn, 2-handed wpn, or 1 wpn + shield?
    - ww do magic damage? or normal damage?
    - whats the difference among axe, hammer, sword, etc? i've seen that a lot of people use zerker axe for beast, ebotd grief, etc-
    - whats the max dex I should have? Cause I won an Azurewrath ( http://www.diablowiki.com/Azurewrath_(Diablo_II)#One-handed_Swords_3 ) on an event, but it needs 136 dex.

i dont think i have the time to get botd, and other 6 runes wpns, can you recommend me a solid set to do a nice damage with ww but easy to get?

thx in advance!

2. Leohappy

Leohappy IncGamers Member

Re: New WW, need help.

the weapon setup you use is your preference. two weapons hit more, 2 hand weapon hits harder and has more range, and shield gives you more protection.
    speaking of weapons, the difference is in damage, speed, attack range and requirements. berserker axe is popular because it has good damage, speed and low dex requirements. swords are somewhat more suitable to use with a shield since they have a high dex requirement, but phase blades come indestructible, that's what makes them popular.
    for starters is best to go after an immortal king set. i believe there is a guide somewhere around here....