new ww idea?

akamaru

Diabloii.Net Member
new ww idea?

i got bored to day at school so started thinking about the wolfs and random crap
well we were talking about tesla who was guy made tesla coil
then i started thinking aboutj the tesladin or holy shock zeal pally
basically i came to conclusion lighting is way to cool for the pally so what if i stole it and put it on like a fury/rabies build
lol really bored ne ways has ne 1 tried this how did it work out what gear they use or am i the only 1 crazy enough to think of this???
and am i gonna have find a way to make this work.

Rabbitz

Diabloii.Net Member
Dream//Dragon gear is good on paladins because they can synergies it + use conviction with it.

Basicly, it will add close to nothing to youre attack ( 2k ele damage) while making you lose ALOT of survivability.

SSoG

Diabloii.Net Member
Dream//Dragon gear is good on paladins because they can synergies it + use conviction with it.

Basicly, it will add close to nothing to youre attack ( 2k ele damage) while making you lose ALOT of survivability.
It's good on Sorcs, too, since Fire and Lightning Mastery will double-boost Holy Fire or Holy Shock in melee combat. Outside of that, I agree 100%. I see a lot of non-Paladins and non-Sorceresses using Dream or Dragon and I usually just consider it a waste of HRs. Ten perfect flaming SCs will actually add more to your damage than dual-Dragons, AND they don't carry that annoying ping (it's annoying because it wakes up a bunch of offscreen monsters and makes them head straight for you, ignoring your merc). Dual Dreams aren't quite as hopeless, but you're still looking at only +834.5 average lightning damage per hit.

I like the way you're thinking, I just don't think it'll produce very good results.