New Wierd Al song

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
New Wierd Al song

So who's heard White & Nerdy? I just caught it on Video Hits, it's one of his best ones. The bit with the Star Wars Holiday Special really made me ROTFLOL.

I'd post a link to it on Youtube, but I dunno whether that would be a good idea seeing as it's no doubt illegal.

dondrei said:
So who's heard White & Nerdy? I just caught it on Video Hits, it's one of his best ones. The bit with the Star Wars Holiday Special really made me ROTFLOL.

I'd post a link to it on Youtube, but I dunno whether that would be a good idea seeing as it's no doubt illegal.
I've heard it. My oldest has been singing bits of it since last weekend. She's making me crazy.

SuggestiveName

Diabloii.Net Member
As a white nerd, I found this piece of trash completely racist. If Al spent even 10 minutes at my IT job, he would realize he is being straigt up ig'nant, dawg.

I mean, what?

Ace_wanderer

Diabloii.Net Member
Im sure its legal because he released it on his myspace and his youtube account.

I love Weird Al, his songs are consistently good and funny.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
He's pretty good, some songs are definitely better than others though. Also it's possible to listen to too much Wierd Al.

This is a good one though, best I've heard in a while. Heh, I remember when Amish Paradise came out way back when I was SO INCREDIBLY SICK TO DEATH of Gangster's Paradise. That was great.

Ace_wanderer

Diabloii.Net Member
If you guys havent heard bob you should look it up on youtube now. Its a parody of Bob Dylan's subterranean blues and its composed entirely of palendromes.