New Werewolf Pk :Videos: Randoms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiba

Diabloii.Net Member
New Werewolf Pk :Videos: Randoms

I was bored and put together a few clips i recorded please enjoy.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=--GZ-G3eM1o

Was usin my rabie gear setup through most of the duels except vs the other fury wolf. runnin around 50k rabies and usin death web on switch.

I got jumped a lot of times but it was still fun and what else is there too exspect from pub duel games:thumbsup:

stoutewolf

Diabloii.Net Member
nice ones mate! :thumbsup: btw check out that sorc dropping a full belt with full rejuvs (4.40) :grin:

could you tell me your resist with bramble btw?

OT: come on msn somethimes, didnt talk to you for a long time, you didnt block me did you?

ToThePoint

Diabloii.Net Member
sure its been mentioned before but there is no need to post new threads each time you make a video
one compilation thread is enough - atm its spam on this forum and its officially spam imo due to the fact it also gets posted on pvp forum.

Caninja

Diabloii.Net Member
Awesome vid, keep them coming. I personally don't see these as spam but guess it couldn't hurt to have a compilation video thread or even a sticky :thumbsup:.

TurbulentTurtle

Diabloii.Net Member
Love your videos, always love the songs you use. Keep em coming!
Timeless FTW ^^ Thanks so much for sending me that album. I've been listening to it pretty much every day.

xpumafangx

Diabloii.Net Member
ToThePoint said:
sure its been mentioned before but there is no need to post new threads each time you make a video
one compilation thread is enough - atm its spam on this forum and its officially spam imo due to the fact it also gets posted on pvp forum.

Once again it seams like everyone here loves these videos but you. I really wonder why you dont? And once again I am sick of reading your negative remarks twards others.

Great videos wolfz. Nice way of getting a corpse back.

Status
Not open for further replies.