New Weezer CD + Tour Dates

Jesse24

Diabloii.Net Member
New Weezer CD + Tour Dates

as posted on www.weezer.com:
April 26 - Vancouver, BC - Commodore Ballroom <-------I'm so there.
April 27 - Seattle, WA - Moore Theater
April 29 - San Francisco, CA - Warfield
April 30 - Indio, CA - Coachella Festival
May 3 - Minneapolis, MN - First Avenue
May 4 - Chicago, IL - Aragon Ballroom
May 5 - Detroit, MI - State Theater
May 6 - Toronto, ONT - Kool Haus/The Dock
May 8 - Boston, MA - Avalon Ballroom
May 10 - Philadelphia, PA - Electric Factory
May 11 - New York, NY - Roseland Ballroom
May 12 - New York, NY - Roseland Ballroom
May 14 - Atlanta, GA - Tabernacle

As most people on this forum know(well atleast the ones that read the music threads) I listen to a lot of Weezer. I will probably try and go to the Chicago show, not sure if I will be able to go or not because of surgery.

Beverly Hills didn't impress me, I hope it is like Buddy Holly and doesn't fit the rest of the album. The weird "rap" thing Rivers does is either a horrible career move or just him doing one of his many ways of making fun of people. Most of his songs are either lamenting or making fun of people for not thinking like him.

Regardless I will buy the album when it comes out, I hope it is good, although Rivers could be sticking it to Geffen for being such a ***** about what songs can be released and such. Rivers has never responded well to being told what to do, they haven't been through so many bass players because they couldn't play.

Eff

Banned
green/blue were the only weezer albums i liked...it kind of sucked after pinkerton (gawsh if i got those colors wrong). pre-weezer, the impossibles, had a couple good songs too, but lately...meh

Jesse24

Diabloii.Net Member
Eff said:
green/blue were the only weezer albums i liked...it kind of sucked after pinkerton (gawsh if i got those colors wrong). pre-weezer, the impossibles, had a couple good songs too, but lately...meh
I'm pretty sure it went a little something like

Blue->Pinkerton->Green