New virus!11!eleventy-onepanickedkittens!

New virus!11!eleventy-onepanickedkittens!

There is a dangerous virus being passed electronically, orally and by hand. This virus is called Worm-Overload-Recreational-Killer (WORK). If you receive WORK from any of your colleagues, your boss or anyone else via any means DO NOT TOUCH IT. This virus will wipe out your private life completely. If you should come into contact with WORK put your jacket on and take two good friends to the nearest bar. Purchase the antidote known as Work-Isolator-Neutralizer-Extractor (WINE) or Bothersome-Employer-Eliminator-Rebooter (BEER). Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system. You should forward this warning to 5 friends. If you do not have 5 friends, you have already been infected, and WORK is controlling your life.

If you do get infected by WORK, you can treat the symptoms with healthy doses of www.fark.com and the OTF. However it is suggested that you avoid WORK as much as possible in the first place.

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
Hmm, I think you've discovered a virus that even my Macs are susceptible to. I will have to run your BEER application later today to fix this up.

Hmm, I think you've discovered a virus that even my Macs are susceptible to. I will have to run your BEER application later today to fix this up.
Sorry you're in Japan you can only get the Super Alcohol Killing Enterprises(SAKE). It works nearly as well, as BEER, but you're hungry again in an hour.

I find low doses of WORK can be tolerated as long as you treat the symptoms regularly with OTF treatments. Further treatments with BEER afterwards can ensure your survival until the next exposure to WORK.

PlagueBearer

Diabloii.Net Member
Prevention is the best course of action, as always, regular use of some Preventantive Occupational Terminators will make you virtually immune to WORK.