most of us are playing ladder but we can have non ladder aswell
our website is www.forsaken.dx-t.net
if you wanna join the clan simply just go to the website and post in our forum
in new recruits section. our clan channel is clan k3m
it will be changed soon but we will let everyone know through the forums
we need people on member list

masakerr

Diabloii.Net Member
I hit your link, but thought it was rather disappointing. Why would you make someone register first before even getting a chance to see what you were all about?

Needless to say I did NOt register.

Good luck with the new clan

Bill

WarlockCC

Diablo Classic Moderator
i needed you to register because we need you on member list so everyone knows you
What about some further information. What does your clan enjoy doing ? What rules are there, ect. All info people would like to read/know/have before they register anywhere.

"Let's all go sign up for something we know absolutely nothing about."

I think that kind of pionering spirit went the way of the dinosaur when columbus died.

masakerr

Diabloii.Net Member
What about some further information. What does your clan enjoy doing ? What rules are there, ect. All info people would like to read/know/have before they register anywhere.

"Let's all go sign up for something we know absolutely nothing about."

I think that kind of pionering spirit went the way of the dinosaur when columbus died.
Exactly! People want to see what you have as a clan before they start giving you personal information, even if it's only a name!

If you go to other clan websites at least you can look around, check out what they do, what they stand for and how creative they. Visuals are important.

You're doing it backwards. Trust me you catch more fish if your website was improved and easy to see.

Bill

herbboy

Diabloii.Net Member
hmm.. you should think bout startin a website insted of a forum, make you look more impressive. The clan im in has a website you have t register in but you can read the rules look at member list look at forums etc.

here is the link.. http://www.clanwng.com/

o and if anyone want to join go ahead but when you register add herbboy as your recruiter.

Freewynd

Diabloii.Net Member
good points

i agree,
a well thought out recruitment plan ties in with good management for any community.
let others know what, who, where, when and how, before you make them slap the leather.
a clan leader needs to know what kind of members he wants before ever opening the doors..

i bid you good luck and only prosperity.

masakerr

Diabloii.Net Member
hmm.. you should think bout startin a website insted of a forum, make you look more impressive. The clan im in has a website you have t register in but you can read the rules look at member list look at forums etc.

here is the link.. http://www.clanwng.com/

o and if anyone want to join go ahead but when you register add herbboy as your recruiter.
I did go and look, but refuse to give any personal information without knowing what you guys are all about.

I'm not bagging on you, but you seem to have taken offense to my suggestions.

I shall bid you good luck and good day

Bill