Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

New Untwinked Team?

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by BaNiSeR, Apr 4, 2004.

1. BaNiSeR

BaNiSeR IncGamers Member

New Untwinked Team?

hiya guys 'n gals!

Stahejinn (*Kajinn on the realms) have been playing together for a while from my dabbling into classic and he just got the exp *chears* well, we had the idea that an untwinked game would be fun, and since there isnt really one that we can just up and join we thought to start our own.

we both play hard core on US East ladder, we both are american, well honestly i just think he is LOL but i am! :p

sofar we were thinking of our guys to be:
    Stahejinn: assasin trapper
    BaNiSeR: enchantress or any mele char. if i did the enchanter i would use mele unless we have 6 other tanks lol ^_^

so that leaves 6 slots open (it would rock to have a BO/shout/command barb and an oak druid too!) and a time/day to play to be set. though honestly for me the best day is wed as im off work on wed every week, though i do spend the mornings doing things like golf :p

if anyone is interested please post here and we can discuss everything we nead to to get this thing rolling!

thanks everyone ^_^

2. MoUsE_WiZ

MoUsE_WiZ IncGamers Member

All you have to do is decide that 1am pacific is a good time to play and count me in ^_^

3. Gr33kGladiator

Gr33kGladiator IncGamers Member

Ill play with you. Im thinkin a frenzy barb. Ill probably be on at most hours of the day. My account is Gr33kGladiator2.

4. Iorek

Iorek IncGamers Member

I'd love to join!! Count me in xD! If you guys let me join I'd like to be a zealot/a fury druid/or a kicker. xD. You pick what you think would be more useful.

Edit: Oh, and my account name is Arakasi

5. BaNiSeR

BaNiSeR IncGamers Member

excelent! what times work best for you guys? and which days also?

iorek, eather of them will do, pick whichever would be funnest for you :)

6. Iorek

Iorek IncGamers Member

Anytime would work for me after 5:00 EST. (I usually get done with my school's musical rehearsal around then.) I could come pretty much anyday around that time as well.

Edit: Changed my mind, I'm making Kicker.

7. Stahejinn

Stahejinn IncGamers Member

I can't play 6:00 and on on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I cant play 12:00 to atleast 2:00 on Saturdays.

These are all PM times.

8. Gr33kGladiator

Gr33kGladiator IncGamers Member

I can play at about any time this week, spring break. After, I usually play after school till about 7 or 8 when I start my homework. On weekends i can play whenever unless I have to go somewhere.

9. Stahejinn

Then I'll probably make a wind druid.

10. ndamefirish

ndamefirish IncGamers Member

I'll help. I can be a druid for oak sage or a battle orders, command shout baba, or whatever you want me to be! I really don't care. Maybe a bowazon :uhhuh: . I can play on weekdays either 3:00-5:00 PM or 5:30 or 6:00-8:30 PM EST. Also I can play on weekends 7:00 AM-12:00 PM and 4:00-6:00 PM. Thanks!

11. Iorek

Iorek IncGamers Member

I changed my mind again lol. I'll make a polearm WW baba and I'll have him pick up orders, shout, and command ^_^.

12. wangboBW

wangboBW IncGamers Member

OK, how about we put together a list of things we are going to make. Can I call a skelliemancer BTW, if not then maybe a hammerdin, actually I don't really care too much unless I am a sorc. I PLAY THEM WAY TOO MUCH.
    Let's put together a time to come online.
    USEast account name: *abowanger

13. BaNiSeR

BaNiSeR IncGamers Member

wee ^_^

how does this sound for a starting time:
    wed (as in this wed.) evening we start at 5pm central/6pm eastern

sofar we have
    BaNiSeR - *BaNiSeR - static enchantress
    Gr33kGladiator - *Gr33kGladiator2 - frenzy barb - will you be our BO/shout guy or will the other barb?
    Stahejinn - *Kajinn - wind druid - will you be oak?
    Iorek - *Arakasi - WW barb - or will you be the shout/BO guy?
    ndamefirish - what is your account? - bowazon
    wangboBW - *abowanger - skellimancer or hammerdin

ok, that makes 6 of us ^_^

now here is a little problem, we have multipal barbs so we will have to decide who takes which skills. a good idea might be to have one barb max shout and the other to max BO. and only have one take comand.

other than that we are looking great! if this coming wed. doesnt work for any of you let me know and we can start on a different day.

i am looking forward to gaming with you guys!

______
    *EDIT*
    one more thing lol! we nead a name! if anyone can think up a good name please share it ^_^

14. Stahejinn

We should only have 1 barb. Synergized warcries last longer. Be skellimancer, you would help us out more than hammerdin. We need a name...

15. Iorek

Iorek IncGamers Member

Having one Barb does make sense. When I said I'd make a WW barb I didn't see gr33k's frenzy post. I'll change my character one last time to a zealot.

16. devil_hatred

devil_hatred IncGamers Member

If you'll have me, i'll join

I can be a javazon, or even a single branch sorc, but i am more than willing to play anything needed, just so long as the character has a use outside of this untwinked adventure, just because i need a single character to play around with, since i lost Everything i own.

Anyway i'm available anyday of the week after about 3:30 cdst, until about 10 cdst, *dowdevil/ *devil_hatred. like i said whatever works for you guys. give a post back if i'm in or not, and our decided playing time.

17. wangboBW

wangboBW IncGamers Member

Ok now we need to arrange the times for the meeting. I am telling you that I will restrict us to weekends onlies. I need to study on weekdays (not every weekday, but at least 3 out of 5). Which puts us on weekends. I can play anytime for 3-4 hours during the times of 9am-6pm. BTW I am eastern time.
    So I geuss I will be the skelliemancer, I defenitly need to try skelliemancers, since hammerdin is really a cookie-cutter.

18. BaNiSeR

BaNiSeR IncGamers Member

ouch, well that definately changes things :S
    weekends are not definately open for me, only wed from 1pm on is definate and monday/tues/friday after 4/5pm central

19. hc_ugajeremy

hc_ugajeremy IncGamers Member

If you have more spots open on any day besides Tuesday 9-11pm est, I'd be glad to join. I play with the Deviant team on Tuesdays.

I'm good anytime after 6pm during the week, work and all :thumbsup: . Just let me know.

20. YeaaaReaper

YeaaaReaper IncGamers Member

Ban I think I could always join your game, just let me know online I'd prolly go with a crying barb, just to be different. Noticed the other barbs just now... so a hurricane druid is looking promising, unless of course I go with the cry barb and the others don't use cries. Well i read thru again and see there is a druid, I really need to spend more time reading.... :lol: So if I'm in my char is not certain, and wednesdays arn't all that great for me (Hockey/NHL Playoffs)

-Reaper