New trigger hack out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ch33s3 m4st3r

Diabloii.Net Member
New trigger hack out?

I was hanging out in olo (uswest), and I heard some guy saying he got trigger pked by some blue moon pk or something, and that the trigger has to do with necros and bone spirit. Then I was browsting the bnet forums and there was a thread about a trigger hack being out, and some people posted that they got trigger pked by a necro...

Anyone have info on this? I don't want to lose my zon to some talentless little kid ;(

Lightus

Diabloii.Net Member
yep

ch33s3 m4st3r said:
I was hanging out in olo (uswest), and I heard some guy saying he got trigger pked by some blue moon pk or something, and that the trigger has to do with necros and bone spirit. Then I was browsting the bnet forums and there was a thread about a trigger hack being out, and some people posted that they got trigger pked by a necro...

Anyone have info on this? I don't want to lose my zon to some talentless little kid ;(

yep. its out. Necro named "idontlikeyou" is using it everywhere. Took down the 3rd necro on the ladder a few mins ago. Blue Moon as usual. He spams fast bone spear, then splat!

Anyway, thats why I'm here, looking to see if anyone else reported this. Keep an eye peeled.

Lightus

ramadash

Diabloii.Net Member
yep it is, and carefull of necros with account *BMPK, or every 70 nec in hell baal runs are suspicious to me. paranoiia o_O

SpicyChicken

Diabloii.Net Member
ch33s3 m4st3r said:

Char name Idontlikeyou, Account name BMPK.

Just lost my 76 sorc to him in hell chaos sanctuary. Appeared to be some kind of corpse explosion that took me out, the death message was "..... killed by Oblivion Knight". Max resist, max block, full health with BO (2500 life) gone in a microsecond.

GG Blizzard. I'm out.

HR-Tecira

Diabloii.Net Member
Yep. They are out. The maker of the new triggers just confirmed it on the bnet forums. So suspect there will be more reports of ppl being triggered.

ramadash

Diabloii.Net Member
and goodys is using that account... now i wonder why u guys banned him lol.

at first i wasnt believing it was goody but he switch to his account cdg-goody whatever and came bak to that account... so carefull. I know theres a way to counter that (well i think) but ull prolly get banned for it...

SpicyChicken

Diabloii.Net Member
Ididntlikeyou said:
Indeed. I see your dead ghost in hardcore players uswest? haha. Better go remake man
Ya that would be me. Replacement is already in nightmare, so its no biggie. Got better things to do right now though, the Avs are playing the Wings in at 12.

Cheers.

SpicyChicken

Diabloii.Net Member
Ididntlikeyou said:
didn't seem like a biggie when you were cussin me out and stuff after you died. :lol:
You must have me confused with somebody else. Why would I bother cussing you out? That's exactly why you do what you do, and I don't think I'll oblige you.

SpicyChicken said:
You must have me confused with somebody else. Why would I bother cussing you out? That's exactly why you do what you do, and I don't think I'll oblige you.
Nah, I do it for ears...that's about it. And to be well-known and hated. haha.

~ Goody

senji

Banned
Ididntlikeyou said:
Nah, I do it for ears...that's about it. And to be well-known and hated. haha.

~ Goody
carry a "please hate me sign" go wonder everywhere on public easy man
you get well known and hated far easier then on bnet don't have to do anything

this way its more effective and efficient

Matt

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
dont feed the troll, hes not worth it, its probably some guy who heard of him and made the account, i bet its not even the real trigger user.

Noomeulb

Banned
What is bluemoon?????????
what is triggreers?????????????
what is goody?????????

I am the author of the 1.10 bm triggers, so fear bluemoon.

Even if the site is going down, the initial Bluemoon Fear will stay, hunting you in every public games you get in.

Enjoy this corrupted battle.net

PS: Goody, having fun? :thumbsup:

lmfao @ Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.