New Trade List

Dawhoo

Diabloii.Net Member
New Trade List

I updated the list. Italics are new.

ISO:
Runes Pul+
SOJs

I will consider crafting materials, but I really don't use them so I do not value them highly.

FT:

Small Charms

100 poison/9 life
100 poison/8 life
100 poison/6% gf
100 poison/7% gf
100 poison * 2
7% mf
3% run/walk 15 mana
50 poison over 4 seconds

Grand Charms

+1 to Off Auras/34% gold find
+126 Attack Rating/+34 Life
+1 Martial Arts +28 Life

+9 max damage +74 AR +1-2 fire damage (lvl requirement 21)
+9 max dam +54 AR (lvl req 21)
+9 max 68 AR (lvl req 21)

Uniques

Nagelring +29% mf/+74 AR (1 off from perfect on both)
Highlord's Wrath
HOZ (150%)
Homounculus (197%)
Azurewrath 260/8/12
[I Perfect Gore Riders[/I]
Bone Visage 303/35/2

Sets

Guillaume's Face

Rares

Rare Ring +17 str/+15 dex/17% cr/28% fr/+6 mana
Rare Ring +40 AR/ 7%ll/ 16 STR/ 1 Dex/ 16% light res/ 16% fire res
Earth Spirit +2 druid skills/+2 tornado/+57% e def/+25 life/ 24% poison resist
Rare Ring +107 AR/1-3 fire damage/5% mana leach/ 22% lightning resist
Rare Ring 7% ll/ 31 life/4 mana/ 11% cold res/11% light res/ 11% fire res/ 27% poison res

Rare amulet 2 shape shifting/ 1 max damage/ 18 strength/ 5 rez @/ poison length 50%

Blues

amulet +3 Lightning Skills/10% fcr
+40% ED

Whites/Socketables

ETH Superior Grand Crown def 163
4os Superior Crystal Sword 8% enhanced damage +2 attack rating
Superior Dusk Shroud 15% ED (538 def)
Superior Scarab Husk 15% ED 13% durability (546 def)
Superior Great Hauberk 15% ED (def 577)
6os Superior Crystal Sword 15% increased durability +1 AR
Runic Talons +2 dragon flight +2 lightning sentry
4os Crystal Sword *2
ETH deamonhead 228 def
ETH deamonhead 231 def
4os Flail
ETH Superior Crystal Sword +2 AR +12% dur
6os crystal sword *2
6os superior crystal sword +2AR +15% dur
Superior Phase Blade 15% ED 2AR
ETH Superior Grand Crown 13%ED 15%Durability Def:193

Buggables:

ETH Wyrmhide (def: 702 strength req: 74)

Crafting Materials:

Note: This count is probably old. I dont craft so it should be higher. Make an offer.
51 Pammys
19 PRubies
14 Sols
10 Hels
20 Rals

Last edited:

qqNuddles

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: New Trade List

If your in no rush for currency, could you hold the 19/9 and 17/13 charms?
Only because my D2 computer got destroyed. I have no access to what currency I have and cannot make an accurate offer, but I do know that I have a 3os DS =P. If not, that's fine.

wikihwang

Diabloii.Net Member

Rare Ring 7% ll/ 31 life/4 mana/ 11% cold res/11% light res/ 11% fire res/ 27% poison res

mal for both. lmk

Dawhoo

Diabloii.Net Member

Gul on
19/9
17/13
If your in no rush for currency, could you hold the 19/9 and 17/13 charms?
Only because my D2 computer got destroyed. I have no access to what currency I have and cannot make an accurate offer, but I do know that I have a 3os DS =P. If not, that's fine.
Lulosaurio has C/O but I am going to wait and see what qq comes back with.

mal for both. lmk
I feel that mal is too low for both of these. Thanks though!

Dawhoo

Diabloii.Net Member

Note: For most pricing, I am trying to base my thoughts off of this price guide.

http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=774590

+1 lightning skills +30 life

Ohm for it
According to the price guide, this should be closer to between LO and JAH. Ohm seems low for that high of + to life.

4x pul for your 5 resist all sc's?
I value these at ist+ each.

Please list your buggable eth armors as I am in the market for a few.
I will add these tonight as soon as I get home. I did not figure that anyone would want to trade for unbugged because of the risk. I may try to bug them tonight as I find the materials if you would rather trade for socketed ones.

jeremyrx

Diabloii.Net Member

Just call me a gambling man. If you want to try your luck and you get a few 4os ones let me know, otherwise I may be interested in picking up a batch and crossing my fingers.

Coletrane

Diabloii.Net Member

According to the price guide, this should be closer to between LO and JAH. Ohm seems low for that high of + to life.

If you can get a Jah or Lo by all means go for it. My offer will stay though if you cannot get that, which in all honesty, may be pushing it a bit. Thank you for the quick response!

Also, I could add in a few other items if need be, but, I do not have any HR's save that Ohm. I have tons of rares, golds and greens though.

Dawhoo

Diabloii.Net Member

Just call me a gambling man. If you want to try your luck and you get a few 4os ones let me know, otherwise I may be interested in picking up a batch and crossing my fingers.
I'm also have interest in a plain eth armor. Mostly if it's cheap enough.
I added the buggable armors. I have less than I thought... only 4 of them.

If you can get a Jah or Lo by all means go for it. My offer will stay though if you cannot get that, which in all honesty, may be pushing it a bit. Thank you for the quick response!

Also, I could add in a few other items if need be, but, I do not have any HR's save that Ohm. I have tons of rares, golds and greens though.
Thanks. We will see where it goes.

Dawhoo

Diabloii.Net Member

What are you looking to get for one of the great hauberks?
If I am going to trade one at a time then ist+ because this will hit 1100. If you want me to take the risk and socket it then make me an offer with sockets and i'll go based on that.

If you think that this is too high then make me an offer and tell me why. I am more than open to offers!

If the offer is much lower, then I will probably wait and see if jeremyrx wants the entire lot before splitting up.

NrAlex

Diabloii.Net Member

If I am going to trade one at a time then ist+ because this will hit 1100. If you want me to take the risk and socket it then make me an offer with sockets and i'll go based on that.

If you think that this is too high then make me an offer and tell me why. I am more than open to offers!

If the offer is much lower, then I will probably wait and see if jeremyrx wants the entire lot before splitting up.
I think that may be a bit high considering it has a chance to get 1 or 2 sockets making it completely useless to me and most people. Then again i'm not really sure what it's worth. What i think i know is that it should end up with slightly over 1100 defense and according to this it's worth 2 ists, if it comes out with 4 sockets, which i imagine it to be near the same on East. Now cubing it i have 1/2 chance of getting 4 sockets so it may be worth ist but i'm not sure about that. I think mal sounds a bit more fair.

If you don't think mal is fair for the great hauberk how about for the ETH Wyrmhide (def: 702 strength req: 74) which should come out at above 1k defense.

Last edited:

jeremyrx

Diabloii.Net Member

Sorry I managed to get my hands on a few pre-bugged armors so I no longer need any.

As an aside, in my opinion Mal is probably fair for each considering the fairly high chance the armor will not be useable, but of course it's up to you as the seller.

Dawhoo

Diabloii.Net Member

Sorry I managed to get my hands on a few pre-bugged armors so I no longer need any.

As an aside, in my opinion Mal is probably fair for each considering the fairly high chance the armor will not be useable, but of course it's up to you as the seller.
Thanks for the advice. That makes sense. I am still fairly new at this so I appreciate the help for sure! I also went ahead and bugged a couple of armors and added a few items. If anyone would like the newly bugged ones or unbugged ones, let me know!