Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

New to this

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by jcreader, Jun 24, 2005.

1. jcreader

jcreader IncGamers Member

New to this

Hello. I am new to this site and sort of thing and am not very sure what to do. I have been reading a lot of the threads and learning a lot about the game that I did not know. Thanks for sharing the information and tips. Please, if you would, give me advice on how I could best help out here (I'm hpoing the answer isn't go somewhere else). I play Ladder on USEast. Mostly barbarians and occasionally pallies. Thanks again.

2. stkrause

stkrause IncGamers Member

Welcome to the forum :thumbsup:
    I would suggest first reading the rules of all forums, so you won't break any of these accidentially. After that, well, just post :uhhuh:

If you see a question you can answer, do that. Or if you have a specific question, ask. You can participate in the trade forums, that's a great way to do trading, as people here are much more trustworthy than most random guys you meet on battle.net. If you have a great build that is not discussed here, make a guide and post it. There is so much to do ;) :D

*stkrause

3. jcreader

jcreader IncGamers Member

Thanks. I will do that. So far, I'm really liking this site. There is a whole lot to it.

4. mhl12

mhl12 IncGamers Member

Hi! welcome to the forums! If you have any questions, ask. That's what other members are here for.

Also make sure to check the stickies in each forum (especially the community sticked thread; link is in my sig) for valuable basic d2 info.

Enjoy your stay! :thumbsup:

5. Joch

Joch IncGamers Member

welcome

also make sure you have read the forum rules. Before posting you might wanna check if the question hasn't been asked before, using the search button.

enjoy your stay