Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

New to the site. Having trouble submitting.

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by GalaxyGuy, Apr 22, 2008.

1. GalaxyGuy

GalaxyGuy IncGamers Member

New to the site. Having trouble submitting.

Hey everyone I am new to the site and wanted to post a necromancer build I had just completed, but when I try to it tells me to login. When I do it just tells me to login again. I can't figure out what's wrong for the life of me. Does anyone know what's wrong and how to fix it? I would appreciate any help, and look forward to using this site :smiley:

2. Gorny

Gorny Banned

Re: New to the site. Having trouble submitting.

Go to the Necromancer Forum and check the stickied guides there. chances are, there is a guide already there that is the same as yours.

Regardless though, you can always post your guide in The Necro Forum, in thread format (just like you posted this thread here) and see what they think of it.

3. GalaxyGuy

Thank you for the advise. I still want to submit mine to the main strategy compendium, but posting it in that forum will do for now until I figure out what's wrong. Cheers!

4. GalaxyGuy

Now I am having trouble logging in to post comments on strategy compendium. Am I doing something wrong? Or is the site going through maintainence?

5. Copilot

Copilot IncGamers Member

Just so you know almost all guides are posted in the forums now and not the strategy compendium. There is really no point posting it there.

6. GalaxyGuy

I don't doubt that all the guides now are posted in the forums if the login for strategy compendium doesn't work. And there is good reason for having it on the SC. There's only 5 PvM necromancer builds on there, and if I got mine on there, it would be easily findable. I originally found this site by searching for a barbarian guide, and the first thing that pops up, no matter what class searched, is Strategy Compendium. I'd prefer to submit it there, and see if it gets in.