Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

New to the community

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by Cubannecktie, Apr 3, 2017.

1. Cubannecktie

Cubannecktie Diabloii.Net Member

Hello All,

I already made a post in the trade section. (I play on EU Ladder). But this might be the better place for it.

I played diablo for a long time already and wouldnt call my self a newby what so ever. What i am new to is this forum and the way things work around here. I would like to be more part of the community so i can enjoy the game more then i alreadsy do. Especially since i found some valuable items lately.

I hope someone can enlighten me how the trading and commuication/trust from different members works here.

(The other topic i made is in the trading section and is called Jewelers Tiara of the Whale.

Regards Cubannecktie

2. Noodle

Noodle Moderator

Welcome to our site! Most of the action around here these days is on the Single Player side of things, but hopefully you'll be able to meet up with some EU players. What builds do you enjoy playing?

3. Cubannecktie

Thank you!

I tried most classes and alot of builds for each in the past, but my clear favorite is the sorceress. (Necro and pala as runnerups, never touched assassins i think)

Do i understand correctly that there is little trading going on anymore through the forum? I am familiar with with the term forumgold, but not in using or earning it.
    I am especially curious how trading through the forum with someone as mediator works if it still happens that way.

Thanks for your reply!

4. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

We have no forum gold here. The only accepted way of trading is items, quest rewards and rushes for other stuff like that. Not every kind of trade is allowed, however, in particular not for things from the real world.

Europe trading forum
    Have a look at the trading rules!

As you are pretty new here, people might be a bit cautious when trading, so it will probably be performed in a trading window or you have to fulfill your part of the deal first. Long-time members can usually be trusted because it's certainly not worth to risk being banned for stealing a HR or so. There's nothing wrong with a sane amount of suspicion by you as well!

5. Cubannecktie

I tried adjusting the title (should have read the rules for threats before) but i didnt succeed.

I will look into the links you have posted. I hope to be able to do some trading soon. Hence i came here cause the random people on battle.net are all not all that trust worthy to say the least.

When it comes to trading i would like someone with a certain status on this forum to mediate if that is possible. I am ofcourse willing to show good will.

Thanks for your reply.