New to the BotD club

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreamlessDude

Diabloii.Net Member
New to the BotD club

Yep now the BotD club have a new member with me.

Breath of the Dying
Superior Berserker Axe
'VexHelElEldZodEth'
One-Hand Damage: 175 to 570
Required Dexterity: 37
Required Strength: 100
Required Level: 69
Axe Class - Fastest Attack Speed
Indestructible
Item Version: Expansion
Item Level: 87
Fingerprint: 0x6d70bba4
+30 to Strength
+30 to Energy
+30 to Dexterity
+30 to Vitality
+378% Enhanced Damage
+50 to Attack Rating
14% Life stolen per hit
7% Mana stolen per hit
Increase Maximum Durability 13%
+1 to Light Radius
Requirements -20%
60% Increased Attack Speed
-25% Target Defense
Prevent Monster Heal
200% Damage to Undead
+50 to Attack Rating against Undead
Indestructible
50% Chance to cast Level 20 Poison Nova When You Kill an Enemy
Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (6: 6 used)

thanks to the superior zerker axe from the guy who traded me. I forgot to catch your name duh. Anyway many thanks to whoever this kind soul is for letting it go somewhat cheaply.
Its a 1.07 zerker axe and its for my concentrate barb. the runes however are conjured by me and 5 other guys with me contributing an ist, um and a gul rune and other countless lower runes like dol, io and such. So its a 6 person effort if not i might never see it in my life.
After my concentrate barb, i am going to put it to good use in using it in a zealot. But for now, i am gonna show it to my pals. It came out higher then i thought it would. Til then thanks for reading.

strijdje

Diabloii.Net Member
hehe i know my eth 1.07 zerker does really well on zealot's :teeth:

welcome to the club men, which 6 guys participated in the rune collection?

robin

Borlag

Diabloii.Net Member
congrats and welcome to the club, guess we have to show you the secret handshake now huh? :teeth:

Well Done man :clap:
For supposedly the rarest item/drop in the game, there sure is alot of Zods around isn't there, anyone else think this or just my jealous mind :D

Sam

strijdje

Diabloii.Net Member
sam_manzanza said:
Well Done man :clap:
For supposedly the rarest item/drop in the game, there sure is alot of Zods around isn't there, anyone else think this or just my jealous mind :D

Sam
lets just blame Durf for it, ok? :teeth:

Butzull

Diabloii.Net Member
Wow, that's one sweet weapon.

I'm just amazed about how many of these 1.07 6-socket eth Zerker axes there are out there! Seems a weird item to have had so many people collecting it, especially pre-ATMA. :scratch:

Nice though, I'm just jealous! ;)

Butz. :teeth:

DreamlessDude

Diabloii.Net Member
5 real life friends that i have been with playing diablo with. We play occasionally in ip games or battle.net realms(with our old characters)

Butzull said:
I'm just amazed about how many of these 1.07 6-socket eth Zerker axes there are out there! Seems a weird item to have had so many people collecting it, especially pre-ATMA. :scratch:

Nice though, I'm just jealous! ;)

I believe Mattamore has a sweet Zerker Rack in .07, he is these guys dealer :D

Sam

strijdje

Diabloii.Net Member
haha :worship: to matt ^^

nah i got mine from sincerex13, which i still love for his zerker :lol: ow and he doesnt yet know it, but if i cant play diablo anymore, due real life, my job or some kind of reason, he gets his axe back, with a nice collection of runes in it :teeth: but ssst, that is a secret :lol:

regards,
robin

brainfloss

Diabloii.Net Member
I was the person who traded dreamlessdude the berserker axe, JSYK. I figured since I'm not gonna be able to make a BOTD anytime soon, he could have it for cheap.

Feel free to place orders if you like ;)

Bolinbrooke

Diabloii.Net Member
sam_manzanza said:
For supposedly the rarest item/drop in the game, there sure is alot of Zods around isn't there, anyone else think this
I've been saying this since 1.10 came out Sam, way too many Zod's, it's a nice weapon though.

Do you use any other rune word items?

Butzull

Diabloii.Net Member
I see. I just don't have the time/patience to go back to previous patches these days. Perhaps once/if I've reached a few of my 1.10 goals. :)

DreamlessDude

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah many thanks brainfloss. Well i cant wait to move on with leveling my conc barb so i can admire this beauty in life

DreamlessDude

Diabloii.Net Member
Its cubed from all kind of countless of runes. We planned this for some time and even started doing some countless runs and there is one cham but there is a jah and a gul and many other dols and such mid runes

Joutaja

Diabloii.Net Member
Congrats on the Greatest weapon!! :clap:

Maby those rune upgrade recepies have something to do with the high number of zods???:scratch:

Status
Not open for further replies.