Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

New to Single Player Forum Trading, Looking to Trade

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Single Player Trading' started by mjs1, Sep 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjs1

mjs1 IncGamers Member

Hi!

I played Diablo 2 in high school when it first came out, and I recently started playing again this summer. I downloaded the game on my Macbook and updated it to v. 1.14d, and I decided to play Single Player (Softcore). I don't use any modifications (I couldn't figure out how they even work on a Mac!), although I do use GoMule to mule items I find. All of my items I have found personally. I currently have several medium to high level characters, including a l. 86 magic-finding fire/ice sorceress, a l. 78 Trapsin, a l. 73 Javazon, and some other lower level characters I want to work on but don't have enough time and the right items for.

I don't know how Single Player trading even works, but I'm looking for items especially for my Trapsin and Javazon, particularly Charms that add +1 traps skills for Assassins or +1 spear skills for Amazons. I also would like to acquire Thunderstroke and/or Titan's Revenge for my Javazon, as well as Stone of Jordan (x2), Arachnid Mesh, Bul-Kathos' Wedding Band, Rainbow Facet Lightning Jewels (as many as possible), and Griffon's Eye. I have a lot of items, some of high (elite) quality, more of mediocre (exceptional) quality. Depending on what you're looking for, perhaps we could strike a bargain? I'm really not even sure what items people want.

Some of my better elite and exceptional items include:

UNIQUES (and RUNES)

CHARMS: Gheed's Fortune.
    RINGS: Dwarf Star, Carrion Wind, Nature's Peace, among others.
    AMULETS: The Cat's Eye, Saracen's Chance, among others.
    ARMOR: Gladiator's Bane, The Spirit Shroud (x2), Skin of the Flayed One, Shaftstop, Crow Caw, Corpsemourn, among others.
    HELMS: Harlequin Crest, Peasant Crown (x2), Rockstopper, Stealskull, Blackhorn's Face, Crown of Thieves, Vampire Gaze, Darksight Helm, among others.
    GLOVES: Venom Grip.
    BOOTS: Infernostride, War Traveler, Gore Rider (x2), among others.
    BELTS: String of Ears, Razortail.
    SHIELDS: Blackoak Shield, Stormshield, Homunculus, Herald Of Zakarum, Visceratuant, Moser's Blessed Circle (x3), Lidless Wall (x2), among others.
    WEAPONS: Wizardspike, Bonehew, Viperfork, Stoneraven, Shadow Killer, Bartuc's Cut-Throat, The Oculus (x2), Blade Of Ali Baba (x3), and a bunch of different unique and set Necromancer wands.
    RUNES: Every rune from El-Lem, as well as Um, Mal, Ist, and Lo.

SET ITEMS

Immortal King Set
    , minus the armor
    Hwanin's Majest Set

2 pieces from Heaven's Brethren (the armor and mace)
    Griswold's Heart only
    Aldur's Guise, Mace, and Battle Boots
    The Disciple's gloves, armor, and boots
    M'avina's belt
    Natalya's helm and boots
    Naj's circlet
    Guillaume's Face (x3) from Orphan's Call
    Sander's
    wand, boots, and gloves
    Tal Rasha's helm (x2) and belt (x3)
    Trang-Oul's gloves

Obviously, some of these items aren't that great, but it was easy to include them. I also have many other unique and set items, both normal and exceptional levels, that I didn't post (especially weapons), so feel free to ask.

Thanks!

Best wishes,
    ~ms1~

2. Thyiad

Thyiad Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.