Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

new to pvp druid

Discussion in 'Druid' started by wasabee, Nov 20, 2006.

1. wasabee

wasabee IncGamers Member

new to pvp druid

hey guys i'm new to pvp druid..

i have a mf sorc that can solo hell act bosses/cows.. but thats about it..

i don't have too many great items.. and i just started a pvp druid

i read remsy's guide and other old guides on fury/rabies.. but i'm still confused

for str.. is 50 base really the roof for pvp druid? because i don't see how i can use tombreaver/ other armor with so little base str

also.. if i go 2h .. do i still need dex? i'm going for tombreaver, how much dex would that be?

and for skills... max wolf, lyca, fury, rabies, posion creeper.. where do the rest go.. i was thinking bout heart of wolverwine.. because i see in a few guides the sudden death of oak sage can be fatal.

finally what exactly are the ultimate equips i should go for? diff guides say diff some.. some say drac are not good.. but some say drac is a must..i'm really confused..

btw i play on USeast ladder

ps.. i did search and read alot of posts but they all say diff stuff on equips and stats ><

thanks x 1000000000000 in advance

this is my 2nd post.. if i made a mistake.. please don't flame.. thanks

2. superjayson

superjayson IncGamers Member

you can do 50 base str or even lower if you want. On my wolf I have 39 base. With +str from anni/torch/enigma/jalal/ss I get over 200+ str.

103 dex for Tomb Reaver. Since you're PVP you might want to invest in 1 handed weapon/shield cause lack of block will hurt you.

HoW is just as dumb as oak sage and will die just as quickly. If you choose to max WW instead of a spirit put any extra points into Oak for the life. Most common fury/rabies max Oak rather than WW.

http://www.geocities.com/boudewijn_broers_mfc/ <-- go here for a good guide on equipment suggestions.

3. wasabee

wasabee IncGamers Member

thanks ALOT for the hints and link

i did look at that =) thanks tho!

ok 1h.. which weapon should i go for? someone said headstriker.. which i have.. doesn't seem to have high dmg.. it does have good deadly strike tho..?

and.. 2h is not as good for pk? caz in guides they say tomb has mega range + massive dmg.. sounded like thats the only choice i have

4. superjayson

superjayson IncGamers Member

headstriker is incredibly slow. Check the guide I linked you two, it gives good idea's on what you could use.

Tomb reaver is awesome, but when it comes to melee duels you lose 35% DR and blocking.