New to necros some qustions

New to necros some qustions

well since 1.9 ended i have also ended my melee career:(Bye Bye Pallys) and i have mostly been using caster pallys and druids> well throug this time i have noticed how good necros are and i have a few question

1: does psn facets add dmg for bone spear and bone spirit
2: Do necros have decent life at higher lvls
3: do Necros ussually have good resist using Hoto enigma and etc.
Just wondering and i will appreciate any advice given

Atompilz

Diabloii.Net Member
Masta-Djay said:
well since 1.9 ended i have also ended my melee career:(Bye Bye Pallys) and i have mostly been using caster pallys and druids> well throug this time i have noticed how good necros are and i have a few question

2: Do necros have decent life at higher lvls
3: do Necros ussually have good resist using Hoto enigma and etc.
Just wondering and i will appreciate any advice given

I know there's plenty of people on here that know more than I do, so I reserve the right to be wrong, but I'll give it a shot. I use a skelliemancer too, so keep that in mind.

1. I dont think so
2. If you don't put points in dex, sure. I have 1k life at lvl 80, which is more than enough, imho.
3. My resists are pretty crappy, and since enigma offers no resists, you'll have to find them elsewhere. I use a pdiamond homonculous, and if i need more, a mara's. But I don't pay too much attention to my resists.

Peacrusher

Diabloii.Net Member
Using skelli mancer is pretty easy to deal with...

I went vit max instead of block but my Poisonmancer has max block and life is still above 600 atm (clvl 67)

I like the resists when I can... I relie on homuc and charms to get most of mine... I don't tank so Not a real issue... My skellies take the brunt of the abuse elementally wise....

Resists you NEED ... IMO are poison... Just to keep from running around with 1hp all the time. and LIGHTNING RESIST.... Gloams Duh! nuf said..

Mad Mantis

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator
Masta-Djay said:
Besides synergies there is nothing that raises the damage of Bone Spear and Spirit. No, I will not mention the bugged boots. Oh sorry, most people want me to say "feature" boots.