New to Hammerdins/Paladins in general

Starseed

Diabloii.Net Member
New to Hammerdins/Paladins in general

I was just wondering, for Battle Hammer.. which is the better mouse button to have it on? Right now it's on right-click (because at lvl 18 I don't have the mana or ml to keep it going continuously) so I'm foregoing any auras.

Of course, keeping it on the left, I can use my auras but it drains too quickly as my main attack; the only thing I could think of, would be to keep it on left and just attack with melee when I run out..

Is there a more ideal button/key arrangement for a hammerdin? :)

Vindi66

Banned
Starseed said:
I was just wondering, for Battle Hammer.. which is the better mouse button to have it on? Right now it's on right-click (because at lvl 18 I don't have the mana or ml to keep it going continuously) so I'm foregoing any auras.

Of course, keeping it on the left, I can use my auras but it drains too quickly as my main attack; the only thing I could think of, would be to keep it on left and just attack with melee when I run out..

Is there a more ideal button/key arrangement for a hammerdin? :)

You will want it on our left mouse button so you can use conc. At low levels you will have a hard time with mana. Just try to lvl up and your mana problem will go away. Redemption helps alot when you can get it.

Starseed

Diabloii.Net Member
Cool, thanks for the help guys. :)

I've been playing on the realms for almost 2 years now and this is my first pally ever.. feel like I did with my very, very first character: completely lost, haha.

Well duh you feel lost... If you've been playing for 2 years and havent experienced the JOY of a paladin, theres your problem!

Starseed

Diabloii.Net Member
lol, I just have to memorize which auras do what and I'll be fine. ;)

I'm hoping this char. will be able to do The Pit so I can finally find out what all the hubbub is about. :p