New to Forums, Hello!

alsetzer

Diabloii.Net Member
New to Forums, Hello!

undefinedundefinedSorry if this is a lame post, I've been reading here for a bit and playing D2 for even longer. I'm just testing out how to post, trying to get my HTML ducks back in a row (sigh, it takes so little time after college to lose one's smartz...), feel free to reply or not, as you see fit. It's a pleasure to finally be able to voice my opinions on some of the more interesting debates around here.

Rock and Roll :yep:

zodiac66

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi..don't take anything personally that may be said. We have a great bunch of people here. Some are a bit more enthusiastic about their views..but jump right in. We are just an orgy of opinions!!

Satrina

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi, welcome to here. Have fun, stay safe, and be sure to tease Anakhahooters about her dentures

*Pokes AlkaSeltzer*

Killfrenzy

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome new guy. be sure to watch out for trouts, cods and of course my festivus pole that are swung in your general direction

Sergeant

Diabloii.Net Member
yo alkaseltzer, welcome.

Um, I'm a religious zealot, Anakhakakahalaka is Canadian, it's Durf's fault, Satrina likes kitties, Smeg is repulican and Freet is in charge.

Remember those few nuggets and you'll do just fine here. Oh yeah, if you like this forum, consider becoming a PAL. Highly recommended if you like leather sofas, female mud wrestling, cookies, beer, cheese, bacon and green jello.... lap dances too, must not forget the lapdances. :yep:

dantose

Diabloii.Net Member
Sergeant said:
yo alkaseltzer, welcome.

Um, I'm a religious zealot, Anakhakakahalaka is Canadian, it's Durf's fault, Satrina likes kitties, Smeg is repulican and Freet is in charge.

Remember those few nuggets and you'll do just fine here. Oh yeah, if you like this forum, consider becoming a PAL. Highly recommended if you like leather sofas, female mud wrestling, cookies, beer, cheese, bacon and green jello.... lap dances too, must not forget the lapdances. :yep:
what about me? who am I? I'M SO CONFUSED!

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
welcome to the family

brother, you have not been cleansed, you do not bear the marks...

take him to the little room... for questioning

Tridge

Diabloii.Net Member
hi! welcome to the OTF!

watch out for me doing this :rant: , beware the trout, crowbar, and festivus pole.
always remember: post before you think! :teeth:

Anakha1

Banned
Welcome! You're never leaving.

I'm in charge of issuing your first trout. *hands alkaseltzer his a medium sized trout*

You use this to beat people who break the forum rules, post something unforgivably stupid or who is a general git. Once you earn more respect as a poster you may upgrade to a large trout and an enourmous trout. Only the veterans here who have shown the responsibility to use one can use the ultimate OTF weapon: The Tactical Assault Trout.

Use your trout responsibly.

*beats alkaseltzer with a large trout in greeting*

LunarSolaris

Diabloii.Net Member
It's actually Astolat coming back to the forum...

I'm just kidding. It's always good to start off ones career at the OTF with a little bit of controversy.

Drosselmeier

Diabloii.Net Member
dantose said:
what about me? who am I? I'M SO CONFUSED!
I think you´re the sensible christian.

The real question is, who am I?

Oh... welcome new guy. Nice to have you here, I hope. ;)

Be nice... especially to me.