New to forum

Kobra

Diabloii.Net Member
New to forum

just here introducing myself... im not really new to diablo just new to these forums. i couldn't find a topic on this sort of thing so i figured this was the best place to post it so what's up

ffejrxx

Diabloii.Net Member
id recommend viewing the forums naked for the first few weeks to help prevent people from stealing your pants, wallet and giving wedgies
not much can protect you from forum assassin other than using poison daggers and posting in protected topics

welcome to the forums, this is the best d2 forum i know of

Gorny

Banned
just here introducing myself... im not really new to diablo just new to these forums. i couldn't find a topic on this sort of thing so i figured this was the best place to post it so what's up

Welcome to the Forums here.

There are various stickied threads around that will help answer any questions you might have.

Some are located in the Community Forum and a few are here, as well as in my signature.

You might want to take a look through some of the stickies before getting into posting, some topics have been asked here more than a few times and some will get locked without warning.

The Community Forum's Rules & Links Thread is a good starting point.

HAve fun and be careful in the Off Topic Forum :p

Zukarius

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the forums

People are very friendly here and there is a fountain of knowledge contained within these pages.

Enjoy and Happy Halloween!!!!:evil: