Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

New to D2 looking for D2C info

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by Soul Destroyer, Mar 2, 2004.

1. Soul Destroyer

Soul Destroyer IncGamers Member

New to D2 looking for D2C info

I just bought D2 two fridays ago and I've been playing ever since. I had to take a break from another game I was playing (Runescape) because of the lack of things to do. Anyways, I cheaped out and bought D2C only and didn't get the xpac. I'd rather play this through first and get a grasp on the game before I try and play the expansion. I kinda wished I had just shelled out the $40 and got both then but oh well. heh.

Rambling aside, I'm looking for more information on D2 Classic or Non-xpac or whatever you guys call it but everything I can find is D2X or German (I found some website like www.bestofd2c.com but I couldn't read it :( Any recommendations on where to find information specific to the original game that is up to date?

2. Gorny

Gorny Banned

A suggestion, try to get the Xpac sooner or later. Lots more to do.

3. innorton38

innorton38 IncGamers Member

ditto, but not just more to do, but lot's of convenience's that classic doesn't have (as far as i know) like the expanded stash, etc...

4. fishman

fishman IncGamers Member

You can learn plenty here without playing expansion. The basics of the game are all exactly the same, expansion just gives you more of everything...players, items, levels, etc. Most questions you have about Classic will have the same answer, so you can learn all you need here even if you don't have the xpac.