Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

New TC87 Droppers

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Vajar, Mar 6, 2004.

1. Vajar

Vajar IncGamers Member

New TC87 Droppers

I was doin a meph run and killin a blood lord that was in the way and a low quality berserker axe popped out. I noticed that Durance 3 wasn't listed as an Area 85, but after this drop, I'm thinkin that the monsters down there can drop from TC87 (except meph of course).

Anyone know why I saw one drop?

2. Ti-Ben

Ti-Ben IncGamers Member

Their lvl 83, thus allowing them a small chance of TC87. Boss/Uniques are lvl 86 and drop as good as Pindleskin.

3. HBeachBabe

HBeachBabe IncGamers Member

i thought i read something about minions getting to drop from their boss's TC.

4. Vajar

Vajar IncGamers Member

Why don't people run the council members along with Meph then? I got Windowmaker a few runs ago from them, and they're pretty easy with my meteorb sorc - no real danger at all.

5. Hakai_no_Tenshi

Hakai_no_Tenshi IncGamers Member

Blood Lords in Durance 3 (area level 83) get their TCs bumped from Act 3 (H) Cast C to Act 5 (H) Cast B which gives them some chance at TC87. As Ti-Ben said, the uniques there will get one drop from Act 5 (H) Unique C which is exactly like one item drop from Pindle so it is in your best interest to kill them ;)

Not quite ... they get their mlvl bumped up to the mlvl of the boss which further acts to bump up their TC (if possible). In the case of Blood Lord minions in Durance 3, they will get their TC bumped up to Act (5) Cast C (instead of B for the regular ones) which gives them a chance at Act 5 (H) Equip C. This particular TC is the best in the game as it has the highest chances of dropping TC87.

--T

6. Vajar

Vajar IncGamers Member

Good to know. Thanks T. I'll continue to spend time killing them on my meph runs.