Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

New Sorceress help?

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by Vespar, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Vespar

Vespar IncGamers Member

New Sorceress help?

Basically, I just started playing Diablo a little while ago and I have my sorceress at level 26....of course I completely butchered her skill placement and stat placement since none of the guides suggest anything near what I was doing.

Basically I had a lighting sorceress and probably already dumped 100+ stat points in energy and completely have been neglecting vitality all together.

I've decided to rebuild and do it right this time....I hope.

My question is really what is the most effect sorceress build/type/hybrid/thing/more stuff here for PvM.

I'd like to be able to solo efficentily and hopefully find lots of magic items later on as well.

I figure having at least two elements in your build is wise, but I'd like to hear what people think works the best for sorceress'. Thanks.

2. DayDream

DayDream IncGamers Member

Re: New Sorceress help?

meteorb - Areas
    Blizzard - Meph killer/some other areas
    Chain lightning/frozen orb - Areas

3. sirpoopsalot

sirpoopsalot IncGamers Member

If you want to be able to solo several different areas, then you will NEED two elements (or an 'Infinity' lightning sorc :p). Since you're talking about getting into Magic Find, obviously a build with some equipment flexibility is a good idea too. Fortunately, sorcs have a lot of viable skills that can fit that bill, and the three builds DayDream mentioned are among the very best (pure-Blizzard is a lot more limited in areas you can take it, but it'll excel within those areas. Also, in case you didn't know, Meteorb and CL/FO are misleading build names: a Meteorb sorc will use fireball a lot more often than meteor, and a CL/FO sorc may choose to use Lightning as much/more than Chain Lightning).

I'd add Blizzballer (Blizzard/Fireball) and Blizzwaller (Blizzard/Firewall) to that list.

4. Vespar

Vespar IncGamers Member

Thanks for the build suggestions. I'll have to check those out specifically.

Thanks for giving me a place to start :grin: