Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

New Sorc build...

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by peneffer, Oct 31, 2006.

1. peneffer

peneffer IncGamers Member

New Sorc build...

Hi, im rebuilding my lightning sorc as the title sugests.
    My equipment on my current sorc is this: occy, Pdiamond lidless, skins, Ptopaz shako, trang gloves, 10fcr/resist ring, mf/res all ring, mf res all ammy, mf/resist boots. On switch i got ali baba and an mf sheild. For mf i switch out skins for Ptopaz skulders, trang gloves for chance gaurd and 10fcr ring for nag ring. It's not the most expensive set up but it lets me kill what i want to kill in hell and i have max resist all.
    Now I am one pul rune away from hoto, i have a spirit monarch sheild and was wondering when i rebuild my sorc what kind should i make? i dont have a sorc torch yet for her or an anni so keep that in mind if you reply. I was thinking of making another light sorc because it allows for ES and very high dmg so tell me what you think and if i should even use ES or not....She will be used for Mf only and im thinking of getting frost burns if i use ES. Thanks for your help all.

2. MageChick

MageChick IncGamers Member

If you want to MF uniques I'd go with meteorb or blizzballer. If you want to run keys and socketables, I'd go with light. I have one of both that are nicely tweaked. I love the speed and damage from my light sorc, but she was originally designed with 0% MF. She is still the fastest key runner in the game. (not saying my skills are the best, only that I don't think its even theortically possible to design a faster key runner). If I feel like doing some more traditional MFing then I break out the meterob. She's a little slower than my light sorc (105% FCR instead of 200%) but she runs with decent MF and still kills quickly. (350% MF normally, 600 on weapon switch)