Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

New Season when?

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by MeGs, Oct 2, 2006.

1. MeGs

MeGs IncGamers Member

New Season when?

This season is so long i think way to long I guess bnet don't care about diablo anymore. To bnet if u read this we need a new season bad sorry baal runs r gettin borin and really no fun anymore. Even the ubers r weak.. I mean I had to quit diablo this season cause it'a a weak game and I play HC mode.. this reset the ladder and every1 will play again.. very pathic season and a borin one at least make the game harder with better uber bosses or new ones... A blind man or woman can play hc this season it's pathic......

2. Orphan

Orphan IncGamers Member

No-one knows when the ladder is going to reset. Blizzard probably won't see this post. You have a better chance of getting them to see it if you post on the battle.net forums, rather than this one.

That said, perhaps it's time that you move on from the game. If the game is boring for you now, it probably won't be that exciting for you should the ladder actually reset. If it's the thrill of starting over from scratch that keeps you playing, then there's nothing stopping you from doing that now. Just delete all your characters, and pretend that it's the new season. Other options include Classic D2, if you haven't played it yet (or even classic D2 HC). Otherwise, now might be a good time to find another game, rather than complaining to Blizz to continue to improve a 6 year old game.

3. Nilaripper

Nilaripper IncGamers Member

It is absolutely useless to start a new season without making drastic changes to the game.It is easy and no challenge to fight Ubers because ~90 percent of the players use duped high runes.In HC public gaming is gone,because of the TPPK feature(exploited by 3rd party prog users).If you play Ubertrist with standard selffound gear in 8 player games and you don't use duped hr equipment it is a challenge again.The spawning of DC is a joke,a reward for duping freaks and Ebay sellers.I don't need a new season when duped hrs are tradet after 5 days, let blizzard take their time and make solid changes, otherwise there will be no ladder 4 for me.

4. Leohappy

Leohappy IncGamers Member

they must be working on a patch or something, so there won't be a reset for a while

and stupidest thing of all, tppk's have now appeared even in softcore games (i've been pk'd that way more than once in the last week - eu scl)

5. Beepy

Beepy IncGamers Member

6. Cooked

Cooked IncGamers Member

The thing I have problems with and hope Blizzard fixes with a patch is the rune drop rate.

There are so many runewords which require "high" runes and the chance of finding enough runes to make even one item is so low that is a given that there will be people making duplicate runes. The rune drop rate vrs "need" is so ridiculous that it appears that our friends at Blizzard want there to be "dupes."

In years of playing this game I have found one each of Vex, Ohm, Lo and Ber and have "cubed" a couple more Vex runes.

"High" runes should be scarce but obtainable. For those who play a lot they should expect to find two or three of each rune during a typical 13-14 month ladder season.

7. Leohappy

Leohappy IncGamers Member

i've found 7hr's this season, 4 ohms and 3 vexes
    so i guess it's possible to find them but it depends on luck a lot

8. MapleBarb

MapleBarb IncGamers Member

I found 2 Lo, 2 vex and cubed some to vex since guls are rather useless and dont trade all that well to start out with.