Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

New Season ladder reset?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Savvi, Jun 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Savvi

Savvi IncGamers Member

New Season ladder reset?

I haven't played D2 since WoW came out...but I miss it and am thinking of returning ;-).

The question is, I'd hate like all hell to start now and have a new ladder season start up in a month. Has there been *any* word about when a new season will start? Iirc, last year it started around July 4th or so. Though we only had a 3 or 4 day notice, it seemed to be "known" (or more likely guessed by many) more-or-less weeks in advance.

Thanks in advance!

Savvi

PS: Also, I expect that ladder rune words and horadric recipes are available only on ladder via the server...but just in case...are they available in any other form of the game? That would potentially solve my problem if I could set up a multiplayer or single player game on my own or something and not have to worry about a ladder reset.

2. mhl12

mhl12 IncGamers Member

read the ladder thread in the community sticky. No date has been released by blizzard. Ladder only runewords only work on ladder online on closed bnet.

3. Dredd

Dredd D3 Off Topic Moderator

You'll know about it at exactly the same time as the rest of us. When Blizzard decides to reset the ladder, it will be plastered all over the battle.net website and soon after, diabloii.net.

*There is currently no news about a potential reset from Blizzard - the only source that matters.

*Anything else you've heard at this stage is pure speculation.

*We have a thread for ladder reset discussions right here. This forum has been hammered nonstop with questions just like yours for weeks now. Please use the Search feature and check for rules and relevent links in the above sticky threads before posting questions like this - it helps keep our forum nice and tidy. :)

To answer your second question, nearly all of the "ladder-only" items are available in Single-player mode. Exceptions include the Annihilus small charm and the bulk of the most recently released Runewords. The Arreat Summit website will have the details on which runewords are available on Battle.net only.

4. Gorny

Gorny Banned

*clank* 10 chars

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.