New Poster Here

Stormrider86

Diabloii.Net Member
New Poster Here

hello everyone my name is Jeff. Although this is my first post on the Dii.net forums, I have been reading them for along time. Recently most of my friends that play HC have either quit D2 all together or just don't play much at all anymore and I feel that will be the case for me too unless i get to know some decent people to game with. I've been playing D2 since around 1.05ish back in classic so i'm not new to the game or anything but I am fairly new to the hc scene. I did have the honer to meet McSaladShaker (vin) yesterday since he was on the friends list of an account that was given to me from a friend that recently quit D2 (Oh btw vin if you read this that sorce i was making with the viper and mosers i traded you for died allready when i was rushing myself and 2 other people in nm act2 at lvl 50....i ended up upgrading the mosers just before i died...Grrrrr) well anyway I hope to make some more new friends on here so that i don't follow the path of quiting like the rest of my friends have.
My main accounts are Stormrider86 & Stormrider86x
(sorry for such a long post haha)
-Stormrider86

doubleOObubble

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome and good luck!

Out of curiosity: Why upgrade Moser's?? I could think of a few other ways to use those runs :scratch:

Chiller_babe

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the boards - If you play with McSaladwhatsitsface-freaky-picture I take it your from Stateside ( always nice to put your realm on an introduction :) )

I have upgraded all sorts of weird stuff too - had an item that would do the job but needed more defence/more slots etc - hey just go with what you have.

Have fun - and good luck with finding some decent folks to play with - plenty of em on these boards

Chill

Stormrider86

Diabloii.Net Member
oh I forgot to say what realm I play on. I'm on East. As for upgrading moser i did it because it was for my meph sorce who needs the shield for the resists (2 P diamonds) but wanted better blocking (65% with luna opposed to 50ish) and more defense, but now i don't have one at all along with all her other gear haha.
-Stormrider86

Mcsaladshaker

Diabloii.Net Member
Lol I'm who? Btw, u think ur upgraded stuff is weird? I got....

Upgraded chance guards
upgraded frosties
Upgraded um... goldwrap?
If you could upgrade tals belt id do that too!

treldonis

Diabloii.Net Member
Mcsaladshaker said:
Lol I'm who? Btw, u think ur upgraded stuff is weird? I got....

Upgraded chance guards
upgraded frosties
Upgraded um... goldwrap?
If you could upgrade tals belt id do that too!

Yeah it's too bad that you cannot upgrade set items. There are quite a few out there that can be handy upped(especially weapons).

sawse

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: upgraded goldwrap

I think it's a perfect choice for upgrading. In hc it's a huge advantage to have extra belt slots for rejuvs.

doubleOObubble

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, bend me over and slap me silly! I didn't realize the block changed with the upgrading of a shield :lol:

I'm sorry our first first encounter made me look ignorant :flip:

:lol:

rathwraith

Diabloii.Net Member
i play on east hcl and since at the moment i am jobless i play to much lol.
give me a whisper i have some high lvl chars to help ya out with or some gear incase you didn't get to loot that moser's luna :)

Rath-bot

MoUsE_WiZ

Diabloii.Net Member
Upgraded blood fist (which I used)
Upgraded occy (which sat around looking neat)
Upgraded eth ginthers (Self repairing indestructable without a listed durability is also neat)

Alas I haven't had a chance to see an upgraded eth occy.....anyone has one, please inform me, I'd like to see it =)

Stormrider86

Diabloii.Net Member
rathwraith said:
i play on east hcl and since at the moment i am jobless i play to much lol.
give me a whisper i have some high lvl chars to help ya out with or some gear incase you didn't get to loot that moser's luna :)

Rath-bot
Quit your job to play D2.....now that is pure dedication (or addiction)! Just kidding man, good luck on finding a new job. I'm only 17 and work at mcdonalds (thats right McSaladShaker haha) and that can barely pay for my car insurance cable modem etc. that I have to pay for.....arg what a horrible job!
Thank you for willing to help me out, I'll wisper you next time I see you on D2.
-Stormrider86

rathwraith

Diabloii.Net Member
haha i guess jobless is the wrong word lol i work seasonal (underground pool company) and i live in canada = snow and frost no matter where ya live lol

addicted is the proper word i'd use lol been playing sinc release date and xpac i was palying 4 days before release (friend owns computer store :) )
should of seen the people whispering me "your a druid WTF is he cool" , "can u get me a copy" , do you work for blizzard" <-- lol got those about 20,000 times that day ended up putting myself in away and message being "ya the druid seems cool so far < no i can't get u a copy,and if i don't answer picture the amount of ppl /w me at this time thx have a nice day "

lol got rambling, to early not enough coffee lol

back to reason for posting lol ya /w me i am on alot :lol:

Rava

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the boards Stormrider , enjoy your stay.

Just a heads up .. don't upset Zappafan, he'll show you a picture of his armpit :: shivers:: if you're naughty.

Barry: Saw you on TV! You had your tongue stuck to the back of an SUV =)
(car commercial in the states .. you probably have not seen it)

Chiller_babe

Diabloii.Net Member
Rava said:
Welcome to the boards Stormrider , enjoy your stay.

Just a heads up .. don't upset Zappafan, he'll show you a picture of his armpit :: shivers:: if you're naughty.

Barry: Saw you on TV! You had your tongue stuck to the back of an SUV =)
(car commercial in the states .. you probably have not seen it)
The only SUV Stefan is likely to get stuck into is a Seals Under Vest when he has been out hunting :lol:

Nice to CU Online yesterday Big Bear

Chill

Stormrider86

Diabloii.Net Member
Well I've been working on rebuilding my lost sorc, so far she is lvl 25 ready for baal runs. Hopefully i don't die again for the sole purpose of geting to act3 hell as soon as possible so i can start doing what she will do best- Hell Meph. Any way I was just bored in my study so I fugured i'd do a follow up on my original post.
-Stormrider86