Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

New patch and Skorns event ??

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by HFDOH, Mar 24, 2017.

1. HFDOH

HFDOH Diabloii.Net Member

Would love to hear what other mates think about the new patch, I am disappointed even I got a primal Item but for my fellower ?? Fun to see its perfect but thats all folks
    and the Skorns event sucks, has done it 49 times today and the loot from the chest sucks,
    only yellow and blue items and a few gems, imo waste of time, but thats perhaps many mates dont even know there was such Event ?? I am writing for another Diablo fansite but would like to know what mates on a bigger fansite think.

2. korialstraz

korialstraz Diabloii.Net Site Pal

I have not heard or read anything about a Skorn event. I'm very much looking forward to the new season though. The armory is going to be a nice addition, as well as not needing to use stash space for crafting materials. :D

3. HFDOH

HFDOH Diabloii.Net Member

From Diablo Wiki

Kanai's Skorn was an event added in patch 2.4.1 in 2016 and take place every March to celebrate the life of Blizzard artist Kenneth Kanai Griffith who sadly pased away. He was also the inspiration for Kanai’s Cube.
    The item drops from a mysterious chest in the Immortal Throne. The Immortal Throne can be found in the Ruins of Sescheron in Act III through Adventure Mode and is situated north of Kanai's Throneroom located on level two of the Ruins of Sescheron in Act Three.
    Chief Elder Kanai will rise during the month of March and invite you to join him on a quick run through his Stomping Grounds. During the final week of March (March 24-31), completion of this event has a guaranteed chance to spawn a chest containing the Kanai’s Skorn transmog. Why the final week of March? Kevin Kanai Griffith, the artist to whom this event is dedicated to, celebrated his birthday in the last week of the month.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2017