New OT:THREAT! Dear Mod I know if I do this again I will be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davie.

Diabloii.Net Member
New OT:THREAT! Dear Mod I know if I do this again I will be banned.

I mean thread ~_~. Post w/e u want here, cuz its new ot! W00tz!!

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
no, i'm pretty sure that the mod is supposed to make an OT thread and there is an OT thread here already. This one will be closed most likely.

edit: hm... where did the OT pally thread go? o well, maybe HeavÃ…ngel will sticky this one.. :scratch:

hikids

Diabloii.Net Member
?

why would he get banned for somethign so simple and nothing big at all? i know the mods are good ppl and wouldnt do that to some one
i am with u davie

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
Fallen Creation said:
Why make an OT thread when we've proven that we suck at OT? :scratch:
I never saw a demand for it, I'm puzzled as to why this threat/thread even exists, oh well, at worst it will be harmlessly locked

happyfamine

Diabloii.Net Member
The main idea of OT is that surface forms of the language arise from the resolution of conflicts between competing constraints. These constraints are minimally violated in that the form that surfaces is the one which incurs the least serious violations, compared to a set of possible candidates. The seriousness of a violation is defined in terms of hierarchies of constraints in which the violations of higher-ranked constraints are most serious. This domination is said to be strict in that higher constraints take absolute priority over lower constraints. That is, given a constraint C1, ranked above C2 and C3, the expression of the language that surfaces (the winning candidate) may perform worse than its competitors in both C2 and C3, as long as it performs better in C1. Constraints are generally regarded as universal (though not by all OT researchers), but their ranking is particular to each language, accommodating for language variation. Acquisition can be roughly described as the process of ranking these constraints.

shade449

Diabloii.Net Member
happyfamine said:
The main idea of OT is that surface forms of the language arise from the resolution of conflicts between competing constraints. These constraints are minimally violated in that the form that surfaces is the one which incurs the least serious violations, compared to a set of possible candidates. The seriousness of a violation is defined in terms of hierarchies of constraints in which the violations of higher-ranked constraints are most serious. This domination is said to be strict in that higher constraints take absolute priority over lower constraints. That is, given a constraint C1, ranked above C2 and C3, the expression of the language that surfaces (the winning candidate) may perform worse than its competitors in both C2 and C3, as long as it performs better in C1. Constraints are generally regarded as universal (though not by all OT researchers), but their ranking is particular to each language, accommodating for language variation. Acquisition can be roughly described as the process of ranking these constraints.
lol... how long did it take you to type that? It took me like 5 minutes just reading that :lol:

Tastychiken_europe

Diabloii.Net Member
Its 22:18 over here.. Night :). i laid the final touches on my 2 songs for today, if any1 wonders i use Fruity Loops with Vsti plugins for'em. Dang remebered i have to get my little libby started.. im quitting i think :lol: . well just fun to start up again aye?

HeavAngel

Paladin Moderator
Davie. said:
What?!! That sounds like nonsense to me! I say lets just all post w/e we want and they put it up as OT later. ~_~
Not happening...Don't do it again.

I undeleted this so the members wouldn't loose their post count.

Status
Not open for further replies.