New Necro

Exithios

Diabloii.Net Member
New Necro

Salutations,

I am new to D2, these forums, as well as the necromancer class and will be using Nightfish's guide to build from.

This looks to be a wonderful site and forum and look forward to seeing some of you in-game (Lod USEast SC Ladder).

Any comments, recommendations, donations, and creative critisms are welcomed!

Fists of War

Diabloii.Net Member
The pits...kind of off-topic but when I kept hearing that the pits are a great MF place to get high level items I really wondered...How the hell does an area in act 1 get to be so great?

LeetNecro

Diabloii.Net Member
I personally wouldn't recommend Necros for MF-ing. Just personal experience, I've used 3 different types of Necros all which were level 92/94/94. I am currently remaking a Bonemancer, as they kill quickly in Duels and are fairly versatile in PvM. However, you'll need very nice gear to make them the best they can be, (Enigma, HOTO, Shako, Maras/FCR Ammy, SOJS, FCR Gloves, Arachs, 9PnB GCs the works.) If you are starting out, I'd say make a balanced/overal build. You may not be superstrong, but you can then see the strengths and weaknesses that suit your playstayle. For me, I hate waiting for my skeletons to kill, so I put 1 pt in golem, and my merc tank while i BSpirit all day. But Skelemancers are extremely powerful, and you'll probably lag half of Blizzard while kicking *** :)

Anyways, you'll have alot of fun, and good choice in using a Necro. If you wanna sell out, Light Sorc/Hammerdin FTW!