New Necro

Elcold

Diabloii.Net Member
New Necro

Im making a new necro for PvM and I was wondering what kind of necro is the most fun to play?

batuchka

Diabloii.Net Member
If this is your first necro i'd go with a skellimancer as they are fun even w/o godly gear and you'd understand how outdated Arreat Summit is for claiming 'skeletons suck after normal' lol There a nice new guide by Gix that utilises auras so your minions eat monsters alive in hell hehe. Maybe afters you could try a poison or bone necro and go hybrid with summons and they rock too! Throw in a might merc and your minions start getting real nasty hehe. I have a bone/summon mf necro guide called 'The Bony Magicfinder Guide v1.10' here in this forum if you are curious about this build :D Its more PvM oriented/item running hehe Cheers!

Mad Mantis

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator
Elcold said:
Im making a new necro for PvM and I was wondering what kind of necro is the most fun to play?
That is so subjective that it is impossible to answer. It is on par with asking us what kind of pants you like to wear (really, I DON'T want to know).

You can check out the guides listed in the [ Essential Necromancer Information ] sticky. Check them out and see if a particular play style looks appealing.