New Necro Curse? ;o

super_gray

Diabloii.Net Member
New Necro Curse? ;o

I was just thinking while doing a run through the Chaos Sanctuary with my Skellimancer (and Merc) and with all these curses that the Oblivion Knights cast (Especially iron Maiden) get me cringing in fear, as my Merc or Skels are always the first to pop it.

I was thinking if they designed some sort of "curse" to "cure" the curses which have been placed onto your minions/mercs/party players, as waiting out the allocated time to wait for the IM to expire or wasting TPs getting healed gets silly...

And im sure it would suit the Necromancer to the ground, since he has the abilty to cast the actual curses which the Oblivion Knight uses, he should therefor have tricks of his own to stop being cursed?

zirilion

Diabloii.Net Member
that requires a pally
i usually mf on me orw with me nec
well not mf rune hunt :p

had to retrain me nec for that

Tim B

Diabloii.Net Member
AntiTyrant said:
you can always party with a cleansing pally :/
cleansing isn't a good solution to iron maiden imo. there's never even time between realizing youre cursed and then realising your dead :(

Lugzan

Diabloii.Net Member
yes, cleansing is not a solution exactly but a way to extenuate the consequences...

it'd be a little much to include a curse absorb in next patch too =)

the only ways not to get affected by those spells would be avoid these areas or kill the caster before he succeeds. any better ideas?

J.

Tim B

Diabloii.Net Member
Lugzan said:
yes, cleansing is not a solution exactly but a way to extenuate the consequences...

it'd be a little much to include a curse absorb in next patch too =)

the only ways not to get affected by those spells would be avoid these areas or kill the caster before he succeeds. any better ideas?

J.
i often try to have a bow or throwing axe on switch

SirDooFuss

Diabloii.Net Member
pancakeman said:
I think is very good idea, my zealadin is very fast and if maiden is cast, i cant stop in time
Ooooooh, bad memories, bad memories!!!

Zealadin is still my favorite character, but I now let my mercs clean out the CS for my melee chars. I always have plenty of gold, so I resurect them as needed. My other alternative for my paly is a point or 2 in vengance, switching to it as soon as I enter the CS. Since it's single hit (even though partial physical damage), I have time to stop without killing myself.