Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

New Moderated 85+ Baal Run Channel for Ladder/Non-Ladder!!!

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Alfy, Apr 4, 2004.

1. Alfy

Alfy IncGamers Member

New Moderated 85+ Baal Run Channel for Ladder/Non-Ladder!!!

The votes are in and the people chose Baal Run Channel!

So as I promised the NEW baal run channel is Op 85-BaaL

Anyone level 84 and under will be BANNED the second they join the channel. (Bans are only for a 24 hours)

The votes for either Ladder/Non-Ladder or both are in and Ladder only won but I play Non-Ladder and i am making the channel so the channel is for BOTH Ladder/Non-Ladder

When announcing games PLEASE use this format [Ladder/Non-Ladder] GameName//GamePass For example if I were to make a game i would say [Ladder] Baal1//1 or if it was for Non-Ladder I would say [Non-Ladder] Baal2//2

To help this channel grow please get all your spam bots and spam untilities and go SPAM this channel out on Diablo II channels for me

Now stop Reading and Go to Channel Op 85-BaaL

2. Hacker24

Hacker24 IncGamers Member

Oh, 85? thats a litte high don't you think? I usually stop leveling chars at 85. Maybe 80 would be a better level req? My opinion.

3. Christopher Sin

Christopher Sin IncGamers Member

Maybe I'm the only one who has a problem with this line?

4. th5418

th5418 Banned

Maybe its sarcasm.......hopefully.

5. luuuucifer

luuuucifer IncGamers Member

Well, I think it's a great idea to go and SPAM everywhere about this new channel. It will have following effects:

People in regular Baal run games will quickly find themselves overwhelmed by the spam, and will cease their regular runs and come to this channel.

Everyone in Bnet will now know about this channel. And this way, we can maintain a non-discriminatory channel, where all is welcomed. After all, we don't want to be prejudiced against the immature, rude, racist and obnoxious Bnet pubbies. After all, it would be too elitist and selfish to try to make a seperate channel for those from this forum.