New Level

New Level

My Hammerdin Mr_Ploppy finally get the last push to get to lvl 92.
Not much findings through lvl 91 what I can remember. In the end of the level I got two new grail items: Thundergoods Vigor and Tal's Belt. So now I'm down to 70 left and closing in.

DX

Yeah it took awhile. I'm doing Pit, ancient tunnels, meph, and Baal. Sometimes I go up and kill shenk and eldritch also but I never get any good items from them.

Lvl 93 will take a while to reach. Gonna play with my HCnec now.
He have reached act 2 hell now at level 73. I guess I will play some runs later this day. My main project is to complete my sc grail and before that is done my Hammerdin might have reached lvl 99.
Good luck on your adventures.

DX

well done, i have 2 fishys in the mid-80's (1 HC dead, 1 SC living). id be so happy to get to lvl 90, i dont think 99 is a possibility with me, id get bored after the 739th baal run.

Andrew

Diabloii.Net Member
Uhhh... i'd jsut like to point out that things like this should go into the daily thread? I really don't think we need too many extra threads... It's not like you made guardian or smthing... sorry for being a little hard... lol

Andrew said:
Uhhh... i'd jsut like to point out that things like this should go into the daily thread? I really don't think we need too many extra threads... It's not like you made guardian or smthing... sorry for being a little hard... lol
Thats alright Andrew. You do have the right to your oppinion and I cant get offended by that as long as you dont force me to have the same oppinion as you do. :xtongue:

DX