Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

New ladder

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by QuestionMark, Jun 18, 2005.

1. QuestionMark

QuestionMark IncGamers Member

New ladder

I have't played diablo 2 in so long so i have a couple of questions.
    When ladder resets i wanna make a mf char. But i'm not quite sure what to make. Can someone tell me a good char to mf with and a good build for it?

Also whats a better realm to play west or east? I use to play west but i moved to east for better latency. My d2 experience on west was far better mostly because of the helpful people. How do they compare now? Which has more users?

When do you think ladder will reset anyway? I've heard a couple of people saying it will most likely be late June early July.

2. HardyTarget

HardyTarget IncGamers Member

No one other than blizzard knows when ladder will be reseted, people expect it to reset soon because it has been about a year now after it reseted the first time.
    I'd suggest a sorceress for magicfinding.
    I use a lightning sorceress myself for countess runs.
    Hammerdin is all-around-good runner and can take any boss easily with a decent equipment.
    There are several builds you could try out, check the many MF faqs you can find via google and make your own conclusions.

3. SIMPPLE

SIMPPLE IncGamers Member

On battle.net ( the web site ) they post when ladder will restart like a month befor it restarts ( well thats what they did last time )

4. SIMPPLE

SIMPPLE IncGamers Member

On battle.net ( the web site ) they post when ladder will restart like a month befor it restarts ( well thats what they did last time )

5. Joch

Joch IncGamers Member

If you aren't into countess running I suggest blizzard sorc, can clear the minions of andariel so you can do andariel without those minions bothering in (wich is really annoying with firesorc) and mephisto dies way fast with blizzard, you can use river trick as long as your merc isn't strong enough :thumbsup:

edit: welcome to the forum :cool:

6. QuestionMark

QuestionMark IncGamers Member

Thanx :D. People here are really cool.

Ok so I've decided on a blizzard sorc :). But i can't decide which merc will be more useful to me.

Whats a better merc for a blizz sorc. An act 2 might merc or a act 2 defiance merc? Or are there any others you would suggest?

@simple ,i dont remember them announcing it before it was reset? I remember they always reset and then announce it.

I still can't make up my mind on which realm to play. Been thinking of trying europe as well. I'm really sorry for all these stupid questions.

7. St_Vitruvius

St_Vitruvius IncGamers Member

You want your merc to kill those nasty magic immune monsters for you.. And an Act2 Mightmerc does that fastest. If you can get Vampire Gaze and Shaftstop, then go for him, I say.. The Defiance will have a higher Defence, but will not leech as much life because of the lower damage..

A friend of mine is currently using a might-merc.. He does fine at hell with a Shaftstop..

\St_Vitruvius