New ladder thoughts....

Wolv

Diabloii.Net Member
New ladder thoughts....

Was thinkin to myself - the reason I joined ladder was a shot at the uniques that were relegated to ladder-only status. Thats nice incentive. IMO there really is no incentive to ladder rank itself, other than recognition.

Wouldn't it be sweet if there was a new set of uniques to find w/ the advent of each new ladder?

Shadow_247

Diabloii.Net Member
It may be interesting, but I wouldn't keep you hopes up. IIRC blizzard said that 1.10 was going to be the last "game-altering" patch. That meaning expecting new uniques, or maybe even new runewords might be expecting too much.

Wolv

Diabloii.Net Member
Shadow_247 said:
It may be interesting, but I wouldn't keep you hopes up. IIRC blizzard said that 1.10 was going to be the last "game-altering" patch. That meaning expecting new uniques, or maybe even new runewords might be expecting too much.
I know I was dreaming :lol: I'm not counting on it either.

Wish in one hand, crap in the other. See which one fills up first :thumbsup:

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
The ability to start fresh every season and to participate in a cleaner economy was my incentive to play on the ladder. The ladder-only uniques are nice (some of them anyway :p ) but to me it's just a little extra frosting on the cake.

Wolv said:
Wish in one hand, crap in the other. See which one fills up first
:lol: