New Ladder Season question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaydenz

Diabloii.Net Member
New Ladder Season question

Hey everyone,

I'm a fairly origional diablo / diablo 2 player that hasn't played the game in over 4 years, and im just now getting back into playing it again. I had some questions about this ladder season business.

What is the ladder?

Why are they resetting the ladder?

Is there anything cool or new when they reset the ladder?

Is there anything that the D2 community is expecting when this ladder resets?

Any new items that i may not have been aware of since i last played 4 years ago?

New rune words?

Is SoJs still the currency of Diablo 2 like it was when i was playing?

Thank you in advance for anyone who can help answer my questions. I guess I am now a "noob" of diablo 2 not having played it for 4 years. For the last 2 years my focus was WoW, but i recently closed my account and quit playing because it got extreamly boring. Anyway thanks again for helping me out!

Merick

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: New Ladder Season question

Hey everyone,

I'm a fairly origional diablo / diablo 2 player that hasn't played the game in over 4 years, and im just now getting back into playing it again. I had some questions about this ladder season business.

What is the ladder?

Why are they resetting the ladder?

Is there anything cool or new when they reset the ladder?

Is there anything that the D2 community is expecting when this ladder resets?

Any new items that i may not have been aware of since i last played 4 years ago?

New rune words?

Is SoJs still the currency of Diablo 2 like it was when i was playing?

Thank you in advance for anyone who can help answer my questions. I guess I am now a "noob" of diablo 2 not having played it for 4 years. For the last 2 years my focus was WoW, but i recently closed my account and quit playing because it got extreamly boring. Anyway thanks again for helping me out!
There's a whole stickied thread about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.