Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

New Ladder Player

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by skilledlord, Jan 29, 2004.

1. skilledlord

skilledlord IncGamers Member

New Ladder Player

well, I'm playing ladder now. Good bye to my non ladder chars. I'll still play them occasionally, but i dink ladder will be better. wat's ur opinion? ladder or non ladder?

2. JEDi-MiNDTRiCKS

JEDi-MiNDTRiCKS Banned

Ladder is nice for a fresh start with no dupes or rushing, but that didn't really happen so I just went back to NL, don't see a real point in playing ladder right now.

3. SinfulSlave

SinfulSlave Banned

I agree with Jedi. I was among the herd that stampeded on ladder. But now that the end of this ladder season is aproaching, I find myself playing more and more non ladder. I will probably always have a mfer on ladder, just to look for those sexy ladder only items and options, but will mainly play non ladder.
    I think a lot of people will play ladder exclusively, the people that are glutons for punishment, but couldnt quite tolerate HC. Ladder is very similar in some ways, except you always get to respawn in town. :D

4. Mafia-CUD

Mafia-CUD IncGamers Member

Hardcore Ladder is still relatively fresh though.... note i said "relatively"

5. CaSUaLtiE

CaSUaLtiE IncGamers Member

like a crowd of people i flocked with my friends to ladder and im happy here. Not much of a difference besides u can be ranked and new items. I happily gave away items on my non ladder chars to newbies and friends besides my mf sorc so i can still help out people. when none of my friends are on i play nl and usually some of those friends are on. I say mostly oldschool players play nl theres a new age arising of ladder people and eventually they will make there mark. I never play a char to be the top or the best, I dont plan on ever being in the top ranks with a lvl 98 sorc. I usally raise my chars to about 85 then start a new one. this makes it fun since i have a mf meteorb sorc, a singer barb, a strict strafezon, the pvp trap assassin and the almighty hammerdin (my best char) all on ladder. I think im just gonna stick with ladder because of the items and close friends. everyone has there own opinion and this is mine. ;D