New Ladder Coming ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Filo01

Diabloii.Net Member
New Ladder Coming ??

sorry if i'm not meant to put this here but i don't know were else......

when is ladder restarting is it gona be soon ... could somone please tell i hear it's in 2 weeks ???

Tycho Spradling

Diabloii.Net Member
I heard September. And there have been level 99 ladder characters in each realm before WOW and the new runewords came out, as I recall.

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
I was going to make an mfer just now... man imagine making a Ladder char only to have it reseted after 2 weeks... Lol I don't want to risk it... Better make it in the beginning of Season 3...

- Dennis

Filo01

Diabloii.Net Member
Dennis_KoreanGuy said:
I was going to make an mfer just now... man imagine making a Ladder char only to have it reseted after 2 weeks... Lol I don't want to risk it... Better make it in the beginning of Season 3...

- Dennis

lol no one has told me if new ladder is gona restart surly one of the forum gods (ie mods) can msg the somone to find out....

i say make the mfer and if it restarts :( ohh well but i'm sure it's not gona restart 4 a long time

zXz

Diabloii.Net Member
Tycho Spradling said:
I heard September. And there have been level 99 ladder characters in each realm before WOW and the new runewords came out, as I recall.
maybe when they refer to lvl 99 chars they also mean in classic diablo. so far in there I believe their highest one is 94 or 95 (at least in US east)

Status
Not open for further replies.