new ladder close?

Status
Not open for further replies.

godzilla99s

Diabloii.Net Member
new ladder close?

It has been a year and if you look at the number of auctions on ebay trying to sell diablo 2 items it has really dropped,, its always hovered at around 1500 to 2000 on useast, and in the last week its fallen to 300 to 400,, since i sometimes wonder if some of these guys that sell are affliated with blizzard.I know there has been much speculation about any ladder restart, this seems really odd to me about the sudden auction drop off.Has anyone else noticed this? sorry in advance if this is the wrong thread to write this.

carrothers

Diabloii.Net Member
THE YEAR 3452?!?! OMG!!!! I'LL NEVER BE ON TOP OF THE LADDER!!!!

:lol: It's beyond me why anyone would care if the ladder would reset. WoW = Blizzard doesn't care about Diablo II unless a computer can monitor/fix it.

Orphan

Diabloii.Net Member
godzilla99s said:
since i sometimes wonder if some of these guys that sell are affliated with blizzard.
Doubtful, as they really wouldn't stand to make anything out of it. Additionally, judging by your statistics, you woul be implying that over 1000 of the ebay auctions (over 70% D2 items sold on ebay) are sold by Blizzard people, which I find hard to believe :)

Most like, the kids who started those auctions are starting to grow up, or realise there's better, more profitable things to do.

And yes, the ladder reset is closer now than what it was yesterday. Tomorrow, it'll be closer still :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.