Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

new kinda

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by WarOfKnight, Mar 15, 2004.

1. WarOfKnight

WarOfKnight IncGamers Member

new kinda

stoped playing d2 for about 2yrs. i just came back about 2 or 3 weeks ago.

anyways, im sorry if this dont belong in this section.
    but i have a few Q's
    ---------
    1.) why did the make another fkn patch, just to baby sit the pallys and druids it seems, i mean fk, there was alot of bugs b4, but now there is so many, that its not even funny, specially the body bugs..
    2.) somone plz let me kno a good build for a mf sorc, i have alot of mf stuff, and my older mf sorc sucks now since newer patch. i had friends keep my account over 2+yrs..
    3.) why did they ever fkn allow the bots? what you can patch dupe assist, but you couldnt patch the bot script?
    ----------
    i have enuff equipment to have mf chars in all classes, so a idea of what would be a good class would help alot.

and when i say baby sit pallys and druids i mean, back when the 1st 1.10 patch game out, pallys sucked for pvp, and so did druids, both were okay, but now they everywhere, and this is the funny part right, the ppl who have older characters were the ones who sufferd the most, just like with blizzard for the sorc's.. okay, it use to be good, then they nerfed it down, now its good again, wtf? dont you kno it lags the crab outta ppls pc's?

to walk away from this game for over 2yrs and to come back now has showed me alot of things, but to see druids and pallys run around talkn mouth about how they so good now, and how (example) babr bo suck now, and how druids can give more like than a baba is a joke., its like whoever makes these patches makes them according to THERE emotion, if they want a good pvp pally they make a patch.. cool, i use to think pallys looked the best, but still, THIS IS A US GAME? OR NO? ITS ABOUT A SINGLE?
    ---------------
    any help about my questions i would appreciate, and sorry if this is in the wrong place in this forum.

2. Gorny

Gorny Banned

Welcome.

First off, Do not swear here or attempt to bypass the words filter. This is a clean and hack/cheat free site.(Swearing WILL get you banned quick) ALL CAPS IS THE EQUIVELENT OF SHOUTING. Please don't do that.

Second, Please read the forum rules.

That aside I suggest you visit the specific character forums for builds.

So your older characters are not so great ??
    Make new ones, ladder ones.

Hammerdins rule all.

3. gblan

gblan IncGamers Member

So what if 1.10 made Pallys and Druids stronger. Big deal. IF you are a good player the game offers few limits that you can not develop a solution to overcome. All characters and their various builds can be viable through hell difficulty if the player is adaptable to thier limitations. A Singer Barb can work well if used properly. Druids are fun to play too and offer many build types. Just go with it and try one. And of course if you want a REAL character just make a Hammerdin.

Glenn

4. fishman

fishman IncGamers Member

Any forum is the right place to talk about the game. However, the language, even abbreviated, will get you banned, so I suggest you clean it up.

The 1.10 patch made the game a lot more fun to play overall with more items/monsters, etc. Yes, it made some characters weaker and some stronger, but what it really did was level the playing field. Now, if you want a build to really be strong, you have to build it more carefully, unlike, say the Barbarian pre-1.10 which was a tank no matter how you built him. You have to try harder now, but, IMO, that makes the game better...a thinking man's game perhaps?

Read some build guides, and you will see that any character can be a tank with the right build.

5. skilledlord

skilledlord IncGamers Member

however, to be able to win even when u have have a disadvantage, u have to be rich...doesn't matter if ur a excellent strategic duelist, u need to be rich too and have top gear, or close to it.

6. Elly

Elly Administrator

Welcome WarOfKnight

You'll do well to heed their words. They know the score round here. :uhhuh:

We try and keep the forums as pleasant as possible and have a word filter in place as well. However, we ask people do not circumvent it with fek or aszhole or any of the other substitutes as we treat those the same way.

Have a check of the rules again http://www.rpgforums.net/rules, there's nothing outrageous in there and if you follow those there is no reason you shouldn't have a long and fruitful time here.

Cheers

7. th5418

th5418 Banned

1) Jeez, learn to not try to cuss. What are you? 12? They made a patch to start the whole ladder thing. Its fun. If you dont like it, you can leave. I'd be glad for one less contender on Battle.net

2) Check the Sorceress Forums

3) They don't allow bots. Watch your language.

8. gblan

gblan IncGamers Member

Not exactly so skilledlord! I am working on an untwinked trapping assassin right now and am having great success. Mind you I'm only level 34 but so far I have only used items I find myself or buy from vendors. If I wanted to I could mule from the tons of gear I have stockpiled but this experiment is to test your very statement. Now PvP that may be true but in PvM it is most certainly very doable to play untwinked. Newbies do it all the time. It takes patience, planning and a bit of skill that come from learning your lessons from mistakes you've made in combat.

GB

9. Pyro@d2

[email protected] IncGamers Member

Thats very interesting and a very good way to test skill. I remmeber when i did that with my first guy.. a necro not knowing that there was such thing as a rush, or gheeds gambling adventures. aww the good days.. :buddies:

10. WarOfKnight

um

ty's to the one or two ppl that led me into the right direction..

and i notice all this correct talk. but do you really think it takes 5 ppl to tell me tha same thing over and over again? meaning the rules, the language stuff?

specially after admins replyd and said something, i mean you took all that time to tell me something over and over, and say stuff like why not do this or why not do that. maybe because i work alot of hours, and only get to play a few days a week, so i dont have the countless hours to spend making characters over and over..

and i have a ladder character on west.
    its the replys like this that made ppl leave this game, and tru, not many ppl care, so why do you care to reply to this thread and try to educate me over and over like a small child?

i kno its the admins job to say something, but still.. alot of you ppl were jerks two +yrs ago, and you still are, as in GENERAL community..

so, ty's for giving me alot of rules guidance, while the whole time pissing someone off with your greater than tho, telling me 20 times attitude..

-------
    and i find it annoying that one of the 1st things out of alot of ppls mouth is ban... what, you think everyone comes aorund to start trouble. ?

and i had to use a real email account to req here again, i see why all the attitude..

11. WarOfKnight

----------
    if someone dont kno what caps is by now in life, they have issues, just like this,

everything you said to me was sarcastic..
    ----------
    im not a child.
    so plz, dont respond and talk down to ppl like they are..

once or twice is all you have to tell some ppl..

12. th5418

th5418 Banned

I do not sense any sarcasm in aragorn_elessar's post. It was informational enough and it gave you some advice on how to post on the forum. (IE. Not pure caps, no cussing)

13. Faye

Faye IncGamers Member

Sometimes it takes a many tellings to let the info sink in. There are people who are so thick skulled, that no matter how many times you tell them, they do not listen and learn. I hope you are not one of them.

And I'm assuming that you are a mature person since you are working in real life. It is quite dissappointing to see someone acting so imature as you have just demonstrated.

FInally, thou shalt not flame....I wonder what your post was...

14. Gorny

Gorny Banned

Sorry but I do not have any issues.
    I was just putting up a point.
    So you say you are not a child, ok fair enough...stop acting like one. Your first post in this thread gives that impression.

~Aragorn