New Item Find Thread (3/31/05)

Nightfire05

Diabloii.Net Member
New Item Find Thread (3/31/05)

The other one had over 200 hits, so I decided to start off a new one. I'm quite happy with these 2 little numbers from cows, both found with my javazon.

Ist Rune
Can be Inserted into Socketed Items

Weapons: 30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Helms: 25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Armor: 25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Shields: 25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Required Level: 51
Item Version: 1.10 Expansion

Pul Rune
Can be Inserted into Socketed Items

Weapons: 75% Damage to Demons, +100 to Attack Rating against Demons
Helms: +30% Enhanced Defense
Armor: +30% Enhanced Defense
Shields: +30% Enhanced Defense

Required Level: 45
Item Version: 1.10 Expansion

My jaw just about hit the ground on the Ist, and the Pul was quite the nice surprise. Just that much closer to cubing up a Jah or Ber. :lol:
 

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
I too have had rune luck...my sorceress got a sweet Fal rune from Nightmare Hell Forge, guess my rune luck is turning, and my new bowazon will definitely appreciate the Lionheart:)

Other than that a Demonlimb which is cool for the enchant, and a Gerkes Sanctuary that my Lightning spearazon now uses goodbye stupid spear:)
 

LprMan

Diabloii.Net Member
Chimaira said:
Other than that a Demonlimb which is cool for the enchant, and a Gerkes Sanctuary that my Lightning spearazon now uses goodbye stupid spear:)
Is it a spearzon then anymore? :p
 

Reborn2k

Diabloii.Net Member
Nice Ist, Nightfire05! :D

After 1 1/2 char lvls of successless pindle running with my new Tal's sorc, finally a tc87 grailer drops:

Ghostflame
Legend Spike
One-Hand Damage: 153 to 233
Required Dexterity: 67
Required Strength: 65
Required Level: 66
Dagger Class - Fast Attack Speed
Indestructible
Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
Item Level: 86
Fingerprint: 0xe29614f1
+234% Enhanced Damage
+108 magic damage
12% Mana stolen per hit
+2 to Light Radius
Ignore Target Defense
Indestructible
Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired)

Ha I knew it, you really can rely on pindle! :thumbsup:
 

WiseGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
Found my first skiller with a good second mod while running Pindle:

Fanatic Grand Charm of Vita
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
Required Level: 69
Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
Item Level: 86
Fingerprint: 0x66875814
+40 to Life
+1 to Masteries Skills (Barbarian Only)
 

z3r0x2

Diabloii.Net Member
Pindle decided to cough this up

Executioner's Justice
Glorious Axe
Two-Hand Damage: 228 to 472
Durability: 30 of 50
Required Dexterity: 55
Required Strength: 164
Required Level: 75
Axe Class - Fast Attack Speed
Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
Item Level: 86
Fingerprint: 0x4f4e7f2a
+281% Enhanced Damage
30% Increased Attack Speed
-33% Target Defense
25% Chance of Crushing Blow
50% Chance to cast Level 6 Decrepify When You Kill an Enemy

Probably not much use to me though, as I don't grail
 

Zhao_Yue

Diabloii.Net Member
WiseGuy said:
Found my first skiller with a good second mod while running Pindle:

Fanatic Grand Charm of Vita
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
Required Level: 69
Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
Item Level: 86
Fingerprint: 0x66875814
+40 to Life
+1 to Masteries Skills (Barbarian Only)
I am so jealous that people are finding skillers with that nice life bonus! :lol:
 

Mraezk

Diabloii.Net Member
Wow, yeah those are pretty cool. I've yet to find a skiller with a second mod on it myself, but then I don't run pindle or baal much. Anyhow...

Trang-Oul's Scales
Chaos Armor
Defense: 857
Durability: 35 of 70
Required Strength: 84
Required Level: 49
Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
Item Level: 87
Fingerprint: 0xd4bf7184
+150% Enhanced Defense
+100 Defense vs. Missile
Poison Resist +40%
Requirements -40%
40% Faster Run/Walk
+2 to Summoning Skills (Necromancer Only)

***Partial Set Item Bonuses***
Lightning Resist +50%

I also picked up my first ever piece of the Nat-set. Pretty spiffy even if its not that great.

Natalya's Shadow
Loricated Mail
Defense: 594
Durability: 27 of 36
Required Strength: 149
Required Level: 73
Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
Item Level: 87
Fingerprint: 0x8abd700d
+181 Defense
Poison Resist +25%
Poison Length Reduced by 75%
+2 to Shadow Discipline Skills (Assassin Only)
+1 to Life (Based on Character Level)
Socketed (3: 0 used)
 

skoolbus

Diabloii.Net Member
Nightfire05 said:
The other one had over 200 hits, so I decided to start off a new one. I'm quite happy with these 2 little numbers from cows, both found with my javazon.

Ist Rune
Can be Inserted into Socketed Items

Weapons: 30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Helms: 25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Armor: 25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Shields: 25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Required Level: 51
Item Version: 1.10 Expansion

Pul Rune
Can be Inserted into Socketed Items

Weapons: 75% Damage to Demons, +100 to Attack Rating against Demons
Helms: +30% Enhanced Defense
Armor: +30% Enhanced Defense
Shields: +30% Enhanced Defense

Required Level: 45
Item Version: 1.10 Expansion

My jaw just about hit the ground on the Ist, and the Pul was quite the nice surprise. Just that much closer to cubing up a Jah or Ber. :lol:
lucky, I find el-sheal, io, fal, and mals in cows :p
I'm still waiting for that big rune, or I can always settle for a gul-ohm :p
 

Nightfire05

Diabloii.Net Member
Decided to do a couple Baal runs with my Blizz Sorc, as she's close to 87, and on the first run this drops.

Leviathan
Kraken Shell
Defense: 1691
Required Strength: 174
Required Level: 65
Indestructible
Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
Item Level: 99
Fingerprint: 0xebd6316c
+47 to Strength
+198% Enhanced Defense
+130 Defense
Damage Reduced by 19%
Indestructible

Not sure how close to perfect that is, but her merc is nearly invincible now. Vampire Gaze, that, and a Reaper's Toll pretty much ensures nothing hits, or if it does, it doesn't hurt much. :lol:
 

JihadJesus

Diabloii.Net Member
skoolbus said:
lucky, I find el-sheal, io, fal, and mals in cows :p
I'm still waiting for that big rune, or I can always settle for a gul-ohm :p
Mals, plural? Because that would be the equal of his Ist, if you really need one.
 

grogs

Diabloii.Net Member
3 months after deleting all characters, stashes and backups I've started playing D2 again :) . Ayla the blizz sorc was running around minding her own business when these 2 items drop within an hour of each other......

Immortal King's Soul Cage
Sacred Armor
Defense: 1301
Durability: 56 of 60
Required Strength: 232
Required Level: 76
Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
Item Level: **
Fingerprint: 0x9d9c87b8
+400 Defense
Poison Resist +50%
+2 to Combat Skills (Barbarian Only)
5% Chance to cast Level 5 Enchant when struck

***Partial Set Item Bonuses***
25% Faster Hit Recovery
Cold Resist +40%
Fire Resist +40%
Lightning Resist +40%
+50% Enhanced Defense
***Partial Set Item Bonuses***

Templar's Might
Sacred Armor
Defense: 1694
Durability: 30 of 60
Required Strength: 232
Required Level: 74
Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
Item Level: 86
Fingerprint: 0xbe1ba576
+15 to Strength
+12 to Vitality
+42 to Maximum Stamina
+182% Enhanced Defense
+293 Defense vs. Missile
20% Faster Hit Recovery
+2 to Offensive Aura Skills (Paladin Only)

Edit: Had some screenies, though I botched the link me thinks.....
 

corax

Diabloii.Net Member
grogs said:
3 months after deleting all characters, stashes and backups I've started playing D2 again :)

yay grogs is back. and i already hate him for his finds. :evil:
want some gear mate? if so you know where to find me
 

grogs

Diabloii.Net Member
corax said:
yay grogs is back. and i already hate him for his finds. :evil:
want some gear mate? if so you know where to find me
Thanks for the offer Corax, but I'm quite enjoying the novelty of playing untwinked, and if my WF holds out like this, it won't take too long to get back to where I was.
 

jrlafrance

Diabloii.Net Member
After finding nothing green or gold in the Arcane Sancuary, or Canyon of the Magi, I found this in the second tomb:

The Scalper
Francisca
Throw Damage: 45 to 82
One-Hand Damage: 27 to 55
Quantity: 130
Required Dexterity: 80
Required Strength: 25
Required Level: 57
Axe Class - Fast Attack Speed
Unidentified
Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
Item Level: 83
Fingerprint: 0x6a62c7c6
+150% Enhanced Damage
4% Life stolen per hit
20% Increased Attack Speed
25% Bonus to Attack Rating
33% Chance of Open Wounds
+4 to Mana After Each Kill
Replenishes Quantity

BTW grogs, excellent finds! How did you manage to find such uber items after just starting to play again? I wish my WF (whatever that is) could be as good!
 

bill_n_opus

Diabloii.Net Member
jrlafrance said:
BTW grogs, excellent finds! How did you manage to find such uber items after just starting to play again? I wish my WF (whatever that is) could be as good!
WF stands for "Waimea" Factor (correct me if i'm wrong) who was a regular of SPF before my time here. Evidently, he was quite lucky with his drops/finds and thus the term was coined.

So, if you have great luck or streaky luck then it's said that you have the WF goin' on. Or one can wish WF on someone ... especially during the MFO (Magic Find Olympics).

Some of the more veteran members here remember him and can shed more light about this.
 

Uzziah

Diabloii.Net Member
Well I found something a bit out of the norm yesterday while running my summon skill tree only necro.

It looked just like an ordinary rare mace, but it had a few nice affixes when I ID'ed it.

The 2 I remember very clearly:

20% faster attack speed
401 poison damage over 10 seconds.

Not bad for a mace with a level 26 required level.

I guess this will be going to my defensive aura only paladin until he can get trangs set on. :)
 

Reborn2k

Diabloii.Net Member
grogs said:
Thanks for the offer Corax, but I'm quite enjoying the novelty of playing untwinked, and if my WF holds out like this, it won't take too long to get back to where I was.
Hey, cool you're back, but is it already 3 months? You shouldn't have deleted your characters, it was pretty obvious that you'd return.... :S However good luck with your finds and everything, you lucker! ;)
 
Top