New Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zutumbal

Banned
New Intro

I guess i forgot to make one when i joined. Well anyways. I´m 16 turning 17 on november 28th. So i'm really happy. I got into diablo ii after my brother threw it away and i decided to play i have never played B.net. Mt best find is my Tal Guardianship. Best rune is Ber from one of listers minions.

RL: I like skatboarding and i'm getting a new element for my B-Day. I'm currently single i got dumped so i'm pretty sad. I'm a guy and well thats it.

I'm all ears on welcoms and comments :listen:

smilts

Diabloii.Net Member
So what kind of characters do you prefer if a certain class? what style melee,caster a little of both? What kind of shin guards would you prefer,(Id go thick here) have you read all the stickys? Oh ber beats my best rune by a load so congrats there and welcome to the spf!

Zutumbal

Banned
I really don't have a fav. build because i like to try anything out but if i had to choose a WWS zon. and she was my first and only character to get to 99 it took my like 8 months so that was 8 months of my 3 and half years or d2 playing life.

EnerSense

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi and welcome to the SPF! Hope you enjoy your stay. Any favorite builds? Good or bad experiences playing the game?

Zutumbal

Banned
my worst experience was when i killed pindle as a run and the other guys dropped a lot of potions and bad stuff so i always have alt pressed so i dont miss good items so i saw nothing good so i just clicked on a mana pot because i needed one so thats when i hit save and exit real fast but right before when my character walked a gold colossus blade pops up but i couldnt do anything and after that i have never found a grandfather.:sad2:

EnerSense

Diabloii.Net Member
my worst experience was when i killed pindle as a run and the other guys dropped a lot of potions and bad stuff so i always have alt pressed so i dont miss good items so i saw nothing good so i just clicked on a mana pot because i needed one so thats when i hit save and exit real fast but right before when my character walked a gold colossus blade pops up but i couldnt do anything and after that i have never found a grandfather.:sad2:
Oh, man. What a bad break. That reminds me of a time I had just beaten Baal on Hell level. My inventory is usually filled with res charms, skillers, life charms etc. which means no room for anything extra. If I want to ID something, I need put it in my inventory which means I leave something behind. Of course I come back to the same place later to pick up the charms that I left on the ground. So there it was - a gold unidentified sword. Well, I didn't have any town portal scrolls so all I could do was save and exit. I don't think I'll ever know what sword that was.

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome! Here's your goodie basket of baked goodies and squid repelant. Don't mind the shin kickers, they're a good thing. Now do as everyone says and read the manual, er... SPF FAQs and stickies.

For telling us a little about you enjoy these extra cookies, I'd invite you to the EMB but with the broken heart you might fit into the DooL a little better.

nebux

Diabloii.Net Member
hello i'm 25 and turning to...
*kick Zutumbal shin*
@EnerSense when you don't have space and you are able to save and exit just open the inventory an click on the item you'll want. the item will remain on your mouse cursor. you can take it with atma or in the next game ( with the same char) the item will drop on the ground
/varnish

Thyiad

Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian
Welcome to the Forum, I hope you enjoy your stay. :wave:

Fists of Legend

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the forum.:wave: Everyone beat me to giving out all the info so, that leaves only one thing left.

Stop by the EMB sometime and have a drink on me.

grogs

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the SPF:smiley:

I really don't have a fav. build because i like to try anything out but if i had to choose a WWS zon. and she was my first and only character to get to 99 it took my like 8 months so that was 8 months of my 3 and half years or d2 playing life.
99 in 1.1x with a WWS zon?

Status
Not open for further replies.