new ink

ZeppelinAngel

Diabloii.Net Member
new ink

well i got the outline of my new tattoos done on my calves, suppose i'll be getting one filled in when i get some more cash :)

sorry about the poor quality pics, webcams aren't too great :eek:

idea

pic 1
pic 2
pic 3

DOC

Off Topic Moderator
Whoever did it, made it look very close to the the idea and it seems detailed from what I can see, especially like the one girl on each ankle. But still, it looks like it would hurt. :D :(

NightShade

Diabloii.Net Member
Looks good. I'm not a big fan of the symetrical look generally, but that looks alright. From having my hand crushed like a twig when my friend went to get hers done, I can imagine the pain.

masterazn

Banned
Pfft, tattoos are for nubs. Scars from bike accidents are way cooler.Scars

(kidding, i kinda want a tattoo too...but I don't know where I should get one or what I should get...since it's kinda permanent, I don't know how to make up my mind)

NightShade

Diabloii.Net Member
If you plan to do anything to your arms, I very much suggest working out for a month before hand....My friend did so afterwards and it distorted the image quite badly.

Beowulf

Diabloii.Net Member
Nice one. Still have not decided if I am ever going to get a tattoo. One of my bothers has 7 the other 3-4 I am still a virgin :lol:

axeil

Diabloii.Net Member
Not a big tattoo fan but I think the inking is really accurate with the concept. Is it going to be colored or just left as an outline?

masterazn

Banned
axeil said:
Not a big tattoo fan but I think the inking is really accurate with the concept. Is it going to be colored or just left as an outline?
she said she'll get it filled when she has money.

ZeppelinAngel

Diabloii.Net Member
meh, at $100 an hour i need to split it up between paychecks, also he told me i probably wouldn't be able to walk if he fills in more than one leg at a time :)

Nword

Banned
ZeppelinAngel said:
meh, at $100 an hour i need to split it up between paychecks, also he told me i probably wouldn't be able to walk if he fills in more than one leg at a time :)
Well the next logical step is to put the pic of the tatoos in your avatar :) and then update it as they get filled :lol:

piff

Diabloii.Net Member
I think it's hideous. Don't take that the wrong way, I'm just honest. Anyway, it is still a cool and interesting idea. I've never seen anything like it, and if I have, I've never paid any attention to it. I think it would look really cool if it were a painting or something, but not on a person.

(not a tatoo-liking person)

My_Immortal6

Diabloii.Net Member
ZeppelinAngel said:
I was going to say that sounded expensive, then i realised that is how much mine is costing me. Actually mine is more expensive. *sigh* Good thing i've already got the money put aside.

Ok so what's the plan for the rest? Coloured in or what?

zodiac66

Diabloii.Net Member
It will look nice when it is done, but I question getting a tatoo of a game. In 10 years, are you still going to love FF2?

ZeppelinAngel

Diabloii.Net Member
even if i stop liking the game i'll never stop liking the picture, liking the game is just a bonus

and it will be colored in like the original is

llad12

Diabloii.Net Member
I guess we should start calling you: The Illustrated Woman

:eek:

"Those aren't tattoos, they are skin illustrations"

Raft Boy

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm thinking that I need to see these in person. You know, to form a better opinion. And not as an excuse to meet face-to-face. Really. :whistle:

BTW, hi back. :)