New inhabitant of the European Groove

PhuQ

Diabloii.Net Member
New inhabitant of the European Groove

Hey all! After seeing kiba´s vids (which are one of the best i´ve ever seen since he´s not afraid of showing us deaths) I decided to make fury wolf myself.

I´d like to know what are some cheaper weapon options and the stuff useful for fury druid (or fury/rabies, since I´m beginnig from scratch after deleting my chars) and also I´d like to know if there are some wolves on europe so they could teach me some tricks or so and we can Woof! together :)

Regards
 

w-igor

Diabloii.Net Member
im at Eu Ladd. i would like to woof with you :)
but some other wolfies have to answer your weap question :) i just use BotD BA + BotD GPA (cant afford good TR).
 

stoutewolf

Diabloii.Net Member
this is a family forum so no "woofing" with anyone here!:laugh:

i am europe nl account: *mfbiatch

maybe i still have some basic items for you :thumbsup:
 

PhuQ

Diabloii.Net Member
"unfortunately", I´m on ladder, so thanks stoute (btw you are teh_pwnerer form forum-we-should-not-name, right? :) ).

As for w-igor, I pm you my acc so we can have a talk :)
 

stoutewolf

Diabloii.Net Member
PhuQ said:
"unfortunately", I´m on ladder, so thanks stoute (btw you are teh_pwnerer form forum-we-should-not-name, right? :) ).

As for w-igor, I pm you my acc so we can have a talk :)
correct, it is d2jsp ^^<-- oh noes i said the word

i only use it for trading though :thumbsup:
 

PhuQ

Diabloii.Net Member
stoutewolf said:
correct, it is d2jsp ^^<-- oh noes i said the word

i only use it for trading though :thumbsup:
I mentioned only because I like your "izi pwned kk cry random" style :) And you seem to be very famous b/c of your wolfie l99 (asia a guess?)
 

stoutewolf

Diabloii.Net Member
PhuQ said:
I mentioned only because I like your "izi pwned kk cry random" style :) And you seem to be very famous b/c of your wolfie l99 (asia a guess?)
hehe, he is europe just as the rest and he became famous cause he was one of the first if not first fury/rabies druid @ europe which resulted in comments like: 0GM H4CKoRR!!!11!, y0ur PoIsOn kiLLED meh! I only use the "izi pwned kk cry random style" versus bm chars though and total morons on that forum (scammers for example). Maybe you confuse me with GIFF aka morotsjos :thumbsup:, me and some friends started to tell the crowd he was the best asia ladder hardcore farcast poison dagger necro that ever excisted :grin:
 

PhuQ

Diabloii.Net Member
stoutewolf said:
hehe, he is europe just as the rest and he became famous cause he was one of the first if not first fury/rabies druid @ europe which resulted in comments like: 0GM H4CKoRR!!!11!, y0ur PoIsOn kiLLED meh! I only use the "izi pwned kk cry random style" versus bm chars though and total morons on that forum (scammers for example). Maybe you confuse me with GIFF aka morotsjos :thumbsup:, me and some friends started to tell the crowd he was the best asia ladder hardcore farcast poison dagger necro that ever excisted :grin:
yeah I remember that , gave me a good laugh (and I guess not only I was laughing on questions like : Zomg waht itamx yuo use?) :)

by the way, there is guy named morotsjos on jsp (along with GIFF) so I guessed it was him.. anyways, no more spam here, trying to lure some wolfies here, not to discourage them by talking about that 5h1++y forum :)
 
Top