New here.

ogogo on ice

Diabloii.Net Member
New here.

Hey everyone. Just saying "hi" for the first time. I've actually been lurking these forums for...long time, not to sure how long to tell you the truth. Just saying hola, hope I'm going to have a good time here.
 

Freemason

Banned
Lemme be the first then to:
Steal pants
Punch in throat
Steal wallet
Hit with TAT
Impale with Festivus pole
Bomb with puppy of terror
and generally harass
 

llad12

Diabloii.Net Member
Let me be the first... err second ... to welcome you to the OTF :howdy:


Have fun, enjoy, ... and pay no attention to Smeggy :eek:
 

Echod16

Diabloii.Net Member
Geeno said:
ill shock you with a witty retort!
me three!

but seriously, i can't seem to find the official "New Man" whipping towel, Shinnok must have stolen it from extraciricular purposes : /
 

Necrolestes

Diabloii.Net Member
Greetings and salutations

Pay no attention to the peanut gallery. Sooner or later, {KOW} will be along to hand over all his goodies that he doles out to newcomers and he will attempt to steal your pants. Do yourself a favor and do what I do: stop wearing pants or indeed any clothing at all.
 

Echod16

Diabloii.Net Member
Necrolestes said:
Pay no attention to the peanut gallery. Sooner or later, {KOW} will be along to hand over all his goodies that he doles out to newcomers and he will attempt to steal your pants. Do yourself a favor and do what I do: stop wearing pants or indeed any clothing at all.
Who invented the stealing pants idea? i'm pretty sure it was the Garden Gnomes...

wait, that was underpants
 

Anakha1

Banned
Freemason said:
Lemme be the first then to:
Steal pants
Punch in throat
Steal wallet
Hit with TAT
Impale with Festivus pole
Bomb with puppy of terror
and generally harass
I'll add:

*kills new guy*
Damn... I keep doing that.
 

raffster

Diabloii.Net Member
ogogo on ice said:
Hey everyone. Just saying "hi" for the first time. I've actually been lurking these forums for...long time, not to sure how long to tell you the truth. Just saying hola, hope I'm going to have a good time here.
Hello and welcome.

May you find enlightenment in the words of many of those who possess "prajna" (wisdom) in these forums.

Okay, now tell me what is the sound of one alien making love to himself?
 

ogogo on ice

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks for all the warm (and a couple of perhaps not so warm) welcomes :thumbsup:

It seems that my extra pair of pants came in handy. Always be prepared! I packed a few extra pairs...seem's that they didn't need to charge me so much at the airport for my baggage. Pity.
 

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes, there are several times in life when an extra pair of pants comes in handy.

1) Venturing into the OTF.
2) Viewings specs of new consoles and previews of new games.
3) Your wedding (it never hurts to be prepared).
4) When you're so old you've lost bowel control.
 
Top