Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

New here, sorta

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Kylome, Sep 18, 2006.

1. Kylome

Kylome IncGamers Member

New here, sorta

So I use to be a member on these forums and then left for awhile, did the OTF thing for a bit then left Diablo completely. Same story for a few peoplem I'm sure. So about 3 months ago I started up again on single player as battle.net is just silly anymore. Not to mention I like the idea of finding everything I use, lets be realistic, they game is not so hard you need to have a hoto/nigma/hammerdin to go through hell.

So anyways this is just an introduction thread and although I had to start a new membership I use to post here years ago.

2. EnerSense

EnerSense IncGamers Member

Welcome back to SPF! :smiley:

3. Drystan

Drystan IncGamers Member

Welcome (back) to the SPF!
    :wave:

4. neumein

neumein IncGamers Member

Well, well... look who comes crawling back. Just kidding!

Good to see you back, the game, and in particular, the forums, have an uncanny ability to draw you back in.

5. Deaddave

Deaddave IncGamers Member

welcome (back to the spf)

*kicks Kylome shins*
    (u may be back nebux but im still kicking shins mahaha)
    /runNway

6. Roland Aseph

Roland Aseph Banned

Hello & WB :)

I find myself in a similar situation...left for a few years lol, now I'm back working my l35 Zealot Pally through SP (end of act5 Normal atm) and I'm trying to use just what I find (if I see a vendor item that would help i'd buy it too, but that hasn't happened heh)

Might have to wind up trying to trade once I get deep in to Nightmare (ATMA is a Godsend btw)

But for now I'm trying to use what I get lucky with :)

Good Luck & Hunting!

Regards,

7. Kylome

Kylome IncGamers Member

ATMA is the best thing for single player by far.

Myself I have 3 chars I am currently working on. A pure Blizz sorc (lvl81) for runing mephy and perhaps the tunnels when I need to. A, soon to be using, Crescent Moon Paladin (lvl40). And a Frenzy Barb (lvl31) that I just can't seem to keep going with. I have a skellymancer (lvl84) but I never use him anymore.

I have a few questions for anyone that can help.

First I've used mods in the past on a few games (including this one I think, not sure) but for some reason when I tried to make a spirit crystal sword the other day after modding to RWM nothing happened. The same thing with RRM, the runes stay white. I'm probably doing something absolutely stupid but I followed the instructions and retried a few times.

Second I understand that players have to be careful when trading with single players so my question is how do you get to the point where you can be a trusted trader? Not just so I can trade but to save myself from trading with untrustworthy traders.

8. nebux

nebux IncGamers Member

i'm an untrusted trader. the rest you should find by yourself.
    we can't help you with the mods here, if you have done like in readme then shouldn't be a problem. be aware not to be at a lower level that your hightest rune requirement.