New Here So Hi!

ScarX

Diabloii.Net Member
New Here So Hi!

Hi Everyone! Im New Here In The Forums.Just Call Me Scar:wink3: i dont really know any of u,:undecided: BUT iv seen alot of Kiba's videos on YouTube ( YOUR GOOD DUDE )
so uh...yea. I have a all druid account, but..i sorta quit for 2 yrs :cry: so all my ppl expired so im creating a Fury/Rabies WW Dru. and uhh...so i just wanted to say hi :tongue:

Luckymofo

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi, welcome. Read and follow the rules and you won't be eaten up.

*steals pants*
*punches throat*
*TATs OP*
*runs away*

Hope you enjoy your stay.

xpumafangx

Diabloii.Net Member
Cool eating smiters are fun. I personly like to bite them and run away. Because they seams to have some kind of pally virus or something. I wouldnt want to get infected.

Hello welcome.

kohlman

Diabloii.Net Member
they seams to have some kind of pally virus or something. I wouldnt want to get infected.
Thats hilarious pumafang! I'll have to remember that and once my druid gets to dueling level, i'll be sure to use that quote, and if it gets screenshot, ill be sure to give you credit.

bogie

Diabloii.Net Member
Hello there, to give you fair warning..... watch out if you run over to the PVP forum.... they seem to hate us wolves there :undecided: *continues to watch PVP forum flame war spiralling further out of control*

Welcome!

Bogie,

Edit: The flame threads have been deleted............. YES!!! FREEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOM! :laughing:

xpumafangx

Diabloii.Net Member
Ya I posted in the tread and ran. I still havent talked with kiba about it. But that guy with that zon is toast after I talk with kiba, or lvl my wolf up to high lvl. Ya true a melee build should be able to take on a tele bow zon like that. But there are ways around that. And you can just do the long borring drawn out duel as well. And just force them to give up over and over again. Any ways I'm not going to give out too much info about that so.

Verashiden

Diabloii.Net Member
How bout charging up Feral on the monsters out there? That seems to be the easiest way if you already have high FRW :)

Kirah

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome back to the wild, wild world of Wolves!

Yay! Another wolf! Not many of us out there now a days!

Good luck and Good hunting!
Kirah